Pebbles lost someding

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
Pebbles lost something very near and dear to Pebbles. It does nothing magical at all. It very small but it mean da world and is extremely important to Pebbles. It is a little smaller den a silver coin. It very flat and it say SER SHINY on it. Dis thing mean lot to Pebbles, like alot. Please, if anyone found it or have it, Pebbles will pay a reward for it. Again it do nothing, just mean lots to Pebbles to have back.

Pebbles I have no idea what you are talking about but know that trinkets such as that have little value if the emotion between you and Shiny remain robust. Such trinkets only truly matter when the love is lost. So fret not and calm your inner savage.

Kit

Ignore the gadje traitor, Pebbles. He hardly deserves to speak, much less talk to my friends this way.

I absolutely understand the value of such trinkets. They help us remember the value and importance of what truly matters. They keep us rooted in sanity and there are wonderful stories behind each and every trinket. I am sorry that you have misplaced this, Pebbles. I will keep my eye out for such a coin.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Waymaker
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Kit is right duh...dat good way of puttin it. Maybe Kit learn someding from all dose true love questions.

But Pebbles still would like da peice back. Memories are brought to life when we touch the little pices of a time long past.

Tank you Radi! Mean lot to Pebbles

If one travels to the place of manufacture would you be willing to accept another in its place? I know of such one that travels. I will fashion one for you if its helps.

Pyke

Pebbles,
I HOPE you find what you are looking for, if you need any assistance, please let me know if I can help.

Kit and Radi,

You both have valid points on the value and meaning of Trinkets, they are both of great importance and meaningless at the same time. A wedding ring to a loving husband is the world, but the same ring has no meaning to another.

But Time changes everything. HOPE fades over time. Just like the friendship, the bond the two of you had. Has faded. And it fill me with despair to see the two of you, two of the few people I truly call my friends, fighting. Over What?
Blood.

Radi, you call Kit a traitor. Why? Because his path is different then yours.

Banradi Irani Moduri, you are a Waymaker. You have traveled to places I will never go, seen things I will never see. And yet you are the most close minded and blindest person I have ever met.
Kit may have taken a different path, but it doesn't make him any less of a friend, or a brother.
Kit and I, we spoke a lot about life this weekend. The one thing we never spoke about is forgiveness. Even when we are wronged, even when people do the unthinkable, if we care about that person, we must try to see things from their perspective, and try to forgive them. It may take time, but most important things usually do.

I HOPE my words will at least open your minds to at least talk about your issues in person, not just sling insults in the dreams.

Ser Foss

I'm tired of this. This is the same kind of ******** I had to deal with Turnsen about. The last thing I want to do is speak about the value of words and the magical little word of "honor" (he practically spits the word) again, and this is the last I'll speak of it right now.

I've attempted to talk to Kit numerous times Foss, and he has ignored me every single time. My patience is growing wary.

I'm glad you think so little of me though as if I was never going to talk with him, Foss. I still consider you a friend, and will fight to the death alongside you, as we are a duo like no other, however TIME has changed our views on things. I found that apparent the moment you slaughtered an innocent man. From what I have seen, your views of forgiveness are nothing but double standards.

Hopefully this helps. If it doesn't, whatever. We can talk in person.

-Radi

Banradi,

I won't pretend to know what has gone on between you and Kit, but for someone who has claimed to hold family dearer than anything else, you disappoint me. Above anyone else, I thought you would be the one with the most fervent desire to help restore Kit's psyche, as I've never seen two adventurers with a stronger bond than the two of you. As someone who has experienced a similar mental condition to Kit, I know what he is going through, having lost a heritage that previously defined his views on life. I don't think you quite understand the depth of that loss, nor comprehend the personal devastation that comes with losing something that anchored your world. Maybe I was mistaken, and you truly define family as only those of your race, but from what I've observed, that is not how you've acted in the past. Kitauren may be human now, trying to find his way without the heritage of blood he held dear, but that does not make him any less the person he was to anyone who regarded him as true family.
Kit needs everyone he has cared about in the past now, more than ever. I am not one such person, but you, Banradi, have a choice to be that for him once again. As adventurers, our bonds transcend race: remember that.

- Velnaeus Xevaz of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*His dreaming is filled with burning passion, hence the capitals. It is not so much yelling and more a feeling of what Banradi feels with "absolute truth"*

STAY OUT OF THIS WYCLIFF THIS IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT ME OR MY RACE SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BELIEVE. I AM FULLY AWARE OF THIS MATTER YOU INCOMPETENT MORON. I DON'T CARE WHAT RACE KITAUREN IS THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE DAMN ISSUE IN THE FIRST PLACE MY OWN TWIN BROTHER IS A BLOODY GOBLIN AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH KIT BEING A HUMAN!? YOU CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING BY BEING A "SEEKER" BUT IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT'S JUST A FRONT FOR PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I ALREADY DISCUSSED HOW I HAVE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO KIT THE MOMENT I FOUND OUT HE BECAME A HUMAN BUT IN ORDER FOR ME TO HELP HE WOULD HAVE TO RESPOND. THIS IS HOW CONVERSATIONS WORK VEL.

OH AND REALLY!? YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT LOSS!? BLEAK MANIPULATED TIME AND MADE SURE THAT THE ROMANI NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HAD A CHOICE TO TRY TO PREVENT IT AND I COULDN'T. ALL OF THE ROM I'VE SEEN FOR THIS PAST WEEK AND A HALF I'VE BEEN SILENTLY SAYING GOODBYE TO AS I AM NOW STARTING TO SEE THEM SLOWLY CHANGE INTO SELUNARI, BUT WHAT DOES THAT MATTER TO ANYONE, AS NOBODY HAS ACTUALLY TECHNICALLY DIED, IT'S JUST... WE NEVER EXISTED. TIME HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP AND CORRECTED ITSELF.

THIS ISN'T THE POINT. EVEN IF IT WERE I DO NOT CARE SO MUCH AS TO EXPRESS ANYMORE OF MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS TO SOME PITTY LITTLE ELF IN SUCH A PUBLIC PLACE.

The next time you have such an urge to insult me and make such bold, audacious, and inaccurate accusations I hope that you at least have the decency and respect to send me a missive in private.

Regards,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Waymaker

*Banradi leaves the dreaming*

Last edited:
I can understand your feelings of all who are bickering. But I implore you to send pidgins and stop arguing and leave this dream board to the answers pebbles seeks.

Pyke

Back