People who need to update their addresses in the database

The following people were sent OOG newsletters which were returned because they had moved and not updated their addresses in the database, thus costing us money and losing you the opportunity to read the newsletter. :(

Please contact logistics if your name is here, and tell any friends whose name you see here to do so as well!

James Kreidler
Kathy Rosenblatt
Collin Babcock
Henry Hart
Ryan D'Angelo
Alex Vermonty
David Van Ness
Timothy Curry
Jessica Bender
Tab Merkel
Tom Miressi
Alex Perez
Kristen Rowe
Brad Witmer
Kristin Leonard
Dustin Crewell
Louis D'Angelo
Heather Marvin
George Ryan
Kevin Allen
Angel Belford
Richard Nunnally
Brian Whitham
Arianna Vasquez
Meghan Fitzpatrick
Marissa Livollen
Shawn D'Agusto
Matt Echevarria
Michael Zapp

Re: People who need to update their addresses in the databas

i wonder what the cost of this postage is.. and if it would be better spent on something like a Constant Contact HTML newsletter system where we can manage an e-mail database and send out as many or as few graphically striking e-mail blasts with links to the website and social media as we choose. bounced e-mails are free. paper newsletters don't make sense to me in this day and age.

I agree Robb - I thought there was an "opt out" at one time. I understand that the paper versions were for people who didn't provide email addresses and that weren't really online - you could still capture those people, but if you had an electronic newsletter only "opt out", you could save a lot in postage & paper and still get to send to those who are interested in paper versions, while the rest of us get pdf versions :)

We only send out an OOG paper newsletter once a year, and it's mostly to hit those players who aren't on these boards and maybe don't want to read something in their email. Remember, we have a lot of members, many of whom are never seen here.

But sure, some people would be just fine with the emails. This would require them providing the emails and also keeping them updated.

So, it's kind of a 50 50 here. :thumbsup:

Honestly, we saw the newsletters more as a publicity expense than anything else, especially since it is being sent to people whose memberships have already lapsed too. (Hey, look at all the cool stuff we're doing! Please come back!) Most everything in the newsletters is already known to those people who would be here, on our Facebook page, or otherwise in touch with us.

Here are some more that were returned:

Angelo Tartanian
Shana Romano
Rich Ditzler
Brent CorlissCraig Fiske
Jesse Hennessey
Michelle Stagnitta

Mike alex has the same address as me!!!

Well that's embarrassing LOL. I'll send You an update

I've never changed my address so it makes me wonder what address you have on record

Hi mike!

I haven't been to an event in forever, but i was just thinking about nero and maybe coming to an event this coming spring. I came here to check out the forums and saw this and wondered if my old progression was still around. I wouldn't be surprised if it fell by the wayside in the intervening 7-8 years but thought it was worth a check. Would love to get back on the newsletter list also. I couldn't find a section of the forum that was obviously for logistics so maybe you could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Here are some more that were returned:

Angelo Tartanian
Shana Romano
Rich Ditzler
Brent CorlissCraig Fiske
Jesse Hennessey
Michelle Stagnitta

Back