Permanence Scroll for sale, yes indeed.

Oh my, its finally nice out again!

Now that it isn't so terribly cold out, I find myself ready to roam once more.

I would very much like to start brewing and providing drinks to you lovely people, but alas, I'm quite out of funds.
So, for this reason I have decided to part with my cherished permanent duration scroll. I will be at the upcoming gathering and will accept payment there for it. Interested parties should dream to me privately with offers. I will then inform them on a individual basis what is the highest bid. Please know, this isn't to inflate the price, but to protect your privacy from others.

So, If you can find yourself the catalyst then you will most definitely want this half as well.

Hoping to here from you soon my wealthy benefactors. Ta ta!

-Charlais mac Donovan Quintella

Oh my yes, it will be good to see you as well Sapharia, it's been much..to long.

A update on the scroll:

Many have asked and inquired about the nature and price of the scroll.

It is a normal ritual scroll and it's effects will allow travel to other lands.

I am not interested in trade, I need coin to further my brewing endeavors. As a merchant I can sell some of your stuff for you before we finalize payment, as a courtesy of course.

The current bid as of this very second is 100 gold from a reliable bidder.

Hope this helps in your decisions.

Much love with lovely muchness,
-Charlais

For those who may see this and have their interest peaked, the bidding for the scroll has reached 275 gold.
Please keep this in mind if wishing to place a bid.

Thank you, be well.
-CmDQ

Charlais,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Taryn nic Fallon and I would be very interested in speaking with you about your brews at the next gather. I am always interested in seeing what other liquid beverages I can get my hands on to pass the time. You can find me at my favorite spot in the tavern.

Taryn nic Fallon

It is good to hear your voice Charley. I might require a drink next time I see you.

Hiwa Chulainn Steelclaw.

Oh Charley!

Please make sure to have my favorite wine in stock! You know I will be buying it from you!

Sapharia Barran'i

Oh mys and splendids!

Sapharia and Chulainn, my two favorites of people! I will most definitely do my best to carry your favor of beverages despite my self induced destitution. Damn yellow ickyness is a very expensive and very difficult problem to solve it seems.

On a separate note; Taryn, the name of nic Fallon is very well know to me.. expect a dream soon dear cousin. We have much to discuss, and I look forward to meeting you in person.

Do say hello to your most lovely sister for me..
Till this weeks end, be safe, and stay warm..

-Charlais mac Donovan Quintella
Oh my yes.

Back