Permanently Dead PC's

Shane

Artisan
So I have a favor to ask those of you who played Syraandor forever.

I am hoping to compile a list of every PC that permanently died in NH. Even the visitors like poor Heath.

I have a poor memory, though. Full names would be ideal -- any names at all would be good, too.

So far the names that come to mind:

Trine'a (did she have a last name?)
Lazok (I believe the rest is "Gomdenson Facetaker of Clan Umbrialee," yes?)
Ankarah Terranova
Drezen (whose last name I also do not know)

So, help me out? It's for something ultra-cool, I promise. Something so cool that even Gary doesn't know about it yet.

Thanks!

Hi!

I can think of a few more, but not all the name, so if people can fill in the names that would be great :)

Matt's Barbarian (Gunder?)
Lyndsay's Wolf Scavie
Deric Blackheart
And Seth Prew's Hobling :)

12 more days!
~Stace

Dan Besher's first PC.... began with an "A".... was before I was playing... Hopefully he'll read this soon and put it.
Steve MCauliff's character named Valen

Jesse Stanley's PC Cynryx was a Syraandor character, but I believe he permed elsewhere.

That's all I remember for now.

Rika said:
Dan Besher's first PC.... began with an "A".... was before I was playing... Hopefully he'll read this soon and put it.
Steve MCauliff's character named Valen

Heh heh heh. Adumil.

There was a long discussion about him when I was in Mass a few weekends ago. How could I have forgotten? :D

Are you looking for PC's from who mostly played Syraandor who may have played elsewhere... or just people who physically died in Syraandor?

Pantzike said:
Are you looking for PC's from who mostly played Syraandor who may have played elsewhere... or just people who physically died in Syraandor?

Either way, I suppose. Like I intend to put Falco's name on the list, even though she died in Ashbury.

Ithica said:
Shawn Glancys, Necromancy vampire loving, Severrin? is that correct spelling?

I knew there was a Glancy PC I wasn't remembering the name of!

Rika said:
Ithica said:
Shawn Glancys, Necromancy vampire loving, Severrin? is that correct spelling?

I knew there was a Glancy PC I wasn't remembering the name of!

When the heck did Severin die? I thought he just stopped playing him because of the Lazok thing.

Shane said:
Pantzike said:

Either way, I suppose. Like I intend to put Falco's name on the list, even though she died in Ashbury.

There were others.

Cardigan
Da
Cynrix

Urtle? Poor fellow died right?

Wayne Broder's dark elf? Thought he died.

The Stone elf noble from the first season? Pretty sure he is dead.

Garrets noble? I know he got mangled but I can't remember if he died.

The Ayran

The king Helvirun

Fianna

awwww sad..... argh.

I need names that are as complete and accurate as possible, guys. I can't just use "Da" or "that tall, shaggy dark elf."

Shane said:
I need names that are as complete and accurate as possible, guys. I can't just use "Da" or "that tall, shaggy dark elf."
Umm... I think Da was all he had for a name. That was Brent's Orc.

aara said:
Shane said:
Umm... I think Da was all he had for a name. That was Brent's Orc.

Weird. I'd assumed that was a nickname. Kind of like "Pops" or "Gramps."

Oh well. Noted. Thanks.

Well if we count those who were based in old NH but died elsewhere then add Garuda to the list

deadlandsrules said:
Well if we count those who were based in old NH but died elsewhere then add Garuda to the list

Garuda's dead? NOOOOOOoooooooooo!

Wow. Quite a list of Heroes.

Seth Darkwood (Jason Langston's crazy studded revenge-driven killer)

and Joe had a character that was permed in the tavern as a punishment--i think when the Aaran was killed. (sorry about the spelling). Do you guys remember his name? Or the name of Tom's Dwarf? Permed fighting trolls, I think.

Thrace Geffrin said:
deadlandsrules said:
and Joe had a character that was permed in the tavern as a punishment--i think when the Aaran was killed. (sorry about the spelling). Do you guys remember his name? Or the name of Tom's Dwarf? Permed fighting trolls, I think.

Heath (Dan Lineaweaver's character) is the one who was Obliterated for the Aran's death. :)

Joe's character, Laserin, was just exiled for being a dink. ;)

Back