Permission Request

Good Day- I would like to ask to speak to whomever in the Celestial Guild is responsible for giving permission for ritual casting to contact me.

A friend of mine will be visiting early in the new year and will be casting some rituals for myself and others. I would be loathed to have him not be within the boundaries of requirements, so I want to make sure the guild is aware as is required.

Please let me know what all I will need to do to insure he is granted the permission to cast as he wishes.

Thank you for your time and tireless work!

Yours In Service,
Avacyn Aligria IronRose
Lady of Storm's Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You and your friend are welcome to cast anywhere within Wayside as far as I am concerned: a nominal fee of 1 gold per batch is required unless a Solar's Guild member does the casting. But then again I suspect you will cast these rituals at the "luncheon" such that it is. As far as I can tell in my brief discussions with our hosts to them ritual casting is always welcome and is free....however any Forbidden Magic will cause a harsh and decisive reaction. Oh and in general backlashes are considered to be the fault of the caster and any and all damages that result from them require payment. But you should speak with one of our hosts to learn more. I will be by at this luncheon to perform an auction and to further relations of the Solar's Guild and The Sapphire Kingdom- Till then see you soon.

Solar Yolan Vassil

Back