Philip's Report

While I have submitted a formal report to Duchess Waheed, I wanted to share with all of you to shed some light on these tragic events.

After visiting with the Heroes from beyond the Mists and making arrangements with local leaders to ensure that the Heroes had the resources that they needed, Duke Waheed began the trip back to his villa. I, and five other guards, were accompanying him on this journey.

A short time after we had left Tilmere, we were ambushed on the road by a squad of Royalist soldiers led by a man named Captain Cleavius. We fought to the best of our abilities, but we were outnumbered and we were slaughtered to the last man. After we were resurrected at the nearest Earth Circle, and it became apparent that the Duke had not resurrected with us, we made every effort to determine his location and retrieve him. A messenger managed to locate us, and informed us as to the Duke’s fate.

I was deeply saddened to hear what had happened, and regret that I could not protect my Duke. I have sworn my life and honor to Duchess Waheed, that I may repay her for my failing. She has graciously accepted me, and I will endeavor to redeem myself through action and valor.

Sincerely,
Philip

Philip,

Do you have anything to report that needs aid this gathering? We seem to have a lot of assistance arriving in a few days.

Cass

Back