Philly Comic Con May 31 to June 3 - Volunteers Wanted

So, we will be at Philly Comic Con again this year. Last year was great and we got some new players out of it.

This year we hope to do even better. And YOU can help make it better.

How can you do this? Come to the convention any of the days. Dress in an Alliance Larp costume of choice and come help us out at the table. Help us talk about our game to the thousands of people that come through the convention.

If you come and help, we will give you 300 goblin stamps for just showing up, and then additional goblin stamps depending on how long and how well you work for our game. Two hours of your time would be great, four would be better. And if you can go even longer or multiple days, awesome. Two hours will be the minimum required "work" time to be eligible. And working the con is great fun.

Unfortunately, we can't pay for you to get into the con. The base 300 gobbies is how we will reimburse you for your con ticket and parking. BUT, the con was fantastic and well worth the money last year. And the guest list is even crazier this year. Wanna meet a Star Trek captain? They're there. Bruce Campbell? There. Thor? There. And the list goes on and on.

So if you're interested, let me know via PM. We look forward to seeing any and all of you.

You can check out the con website on wizardworld.com

Scott

So the Wizard World Philly Convention is only 8 days away. It runs from Thursday night until Sunday.

We need you to volunteer. Volunteers will man the table and talk about the game to potential new players. If we have enough, we will hand out flyers throughout the convention. Wear your best Alliance LARP costume. We need orcs and elves and sarr and mystic wood elves, etc. Heck, come as an undead.

As mentioned above, we cannot cover your admission to the con. But you'll get the following:

For first 2 hours: 300 Goblin Stamps.
For each 2 hours additional: 30 Goblin Stamps.
For each 4 hour shift: 1 magic item pick.
If you work a total of 8 hours or more: 1/2 Price Coupon usable at any HQ event (does not include national).

Please PM me asap if you plan on helping out at the convention and let me know what days you will be there.

Thanks!

Scott

I'll be there starting at 4-430 thursday. Doors open at 5. If anyone wants to stop by and needs directions etc. My number is 570-490-1711 I'll be on the road till then and at the on after then so you know how to reach us!

Kyle

Sorry guys, I was planning on coming down on saturday, but I had some medical issues this week and I'm just not gonna be able to swing it. :(

Rayna Marshlin said:
Sorry guys, I was planning on coming down on saturday, but I had some medical issues this week and I'm just not gonna be able to swing it. :(

Nooooo! :( I hope everything's alright and that you recover quickly, hon.

I, however, will also be there Friday through Sunday, getting my dwarf on extra hard for those not present.

If anyone is going to comic con this weekend, please bring us a rulebook and a players guide! Extra gobbies!

Back