Photos?

Lok

Artisan
Just wondering if there is a plan to take group or action photos. My camera isn't that great it would be awesome if this is planned. Even if someone is showing up with a good camera and is up for a few photos one afternoon i would be very greatful. Thanks for your time. -Dawson

Quinn

Squire
We are planning for a LOT of photos and have quite a few NPCs who have volunteered their cameras/services doing so. Anyone who wants to bring their camera along and snap some pictures that would be great-- I don't think there is anything formalized planned yet but if there are any Alliance Photographers out there experienced in fantastic video taping or action shots who want to volunteer some services- PLEASE LET US KNOW!!

This is a PERFECT opportunity to snag some images we can use in posters and websites for the Alliance. :)

Jaelin

I'm one of those NPC'ing for the weekend, and I have a -good- camera that I will be bringing. Scott, you may remember the pictures we got at last year's Labor Day weekend event? That camera...

Maureen

Lok

Artisan
very cool. super excited. thanks much

Dawson

If I can make it, I'll be bringing my Camera for sure.

Lok

Artisan
is there a link anywhere to photos from last years national event? -dawson