Physician's Services & Wares Available

Undrask

Scholar
Greetings from beyond the mists!

I have heard whisperings of a market that will be available on the day of Death, same as the ball! I plan on making my services available to all those who seek me out. I will be bringing a large assortment of goods as well as offering physical exams, muscular revitalization and a selection of alchemical aids and tonics.

Muscular treatments are available on padded table or tavern chair. 1 gold for 10 minutes in the chair, 2 gold for the table. Privacy requirements can be accommodated.

Town guards will receive free treatments, so please stop by!

(No magical healing available. Physician is not responsible for use of substances outside of advised dosages. Satisfaction is not guaranteed for divergent anatomies.)

Oh, ah, I see. I didn't even think of that! What is it called then?

Also, forgive me all who are unfamiliar, my name is Tvard! I am still very unused to this, ah, "dreaming" business and often forget to introduce myself. You may know me in person by my shortly cut hair and copper mask.

Thank you, Lanna!
~Tvard Sendall

Tvard,

Before you get in too much trouble try to find me. I've been stuck here for months. Also I have some questions for you and then I'm going to demand you drag me through the mists home because I'm really sick of this place.

See you soon,
Aikitza

A mask...and you are from "through the mists" interesting.

Reiklund

But Aikitza, you and Baldur seemed to be having fun with the kobolds at the last gathering. Thank you for speaking on my behalf by the way, I appreacite it. I hope to see you in Barran when I travel there durning Norlonyir. I'll buy you a drink.

-Chulainn

I always welcome drinking with you Chulainn, hopefully I'll be able to make a later gather. I need to return home and discuss things with my Elders before anything else once I'm able to return to Barran.

Well, I do not drink. But I will be more then happy to pay for a few of yours. You can then tell me your thoughts on Icenia. By the way what do you want to ask Tvard? You may dream me privately if you so wish.

Oh. This is going to be an interesting visit to Blythedale.

Alor

Even more interesting now I know you're coming, Alor. Drinks?

- Sevaria

Sevaria - absolutely, it's been too long - Alor

I certainly look forward to meeting you all and I hope for the opportunity to give my services. I must admit to a bit of nervousness traveling through the mists, but I hope that even in your lands I might be of some small use. You sound to be a lively and exciting sort!

See you very soon,
Tvard Sendall, mortician and physician of Stan Del Et

Tvard,

Much like Barran, if you use your head, and avoid both stupid mistakes and necromancy, you should be fine. I look forward to meeting any friend of Aikitza's.

Alor

Back