Pictures

satsukirebel

Scholar
We know you got 'em. Let's see 'em people!.. please? ^_^

What she said :D

Any word on these?

All on my facebook, your welcome to grab any of them, nothing special really.

Oh, and I have these but this was just from about a 15 minute window in the Dark Elf room and what I think was the Forest Edge after party at Famous Dave's, I was too tired to listen to Andrew closely at that point lol.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1047108265 ... 011_04_03#

Yeah I know they're duplicated, I accidentally uploaded both the raw and the jpeg versions.

I'm in contact with one of more active picture takes last round, and "should" have them available in the next week.

Hey! I thought that what happens in the Dark Elf room stays in the Dark Elf room. :funny:

Hello all, i know this may not get answered before i leave to drive up there tomorow for 'market day' (yaay!!!) but i want to know whats the word on taking pictures? everyone was really bummed that i didnt have any pictures to share but i dont really know what the protocol is...can i take pictures of others battling as long as im not a distraction? if theres downtime could i kindly ask some people if theyre not doing anything? i just dont want to offend or be a burden... so if you get a chance let me know! if not i will see you all tomorow!
oog ~Ariana

Ninjette said:
Hello all, i know this may not get answered before i leave to drive up there tomorow for 'market day' (yaay!!!) but i want to know whats the word on taking pictures? everyone was really bummed that i didnt have any pictures to share but i dont really know what the protocol is...can i take pictures of others battling as long as im not a distraction? if theres downtime could i kindly ask some people if theyre not doing anything? i just dont want to offend or be a burden... so if you get a chance let me know! if not i will see you all tomorow!
oog ~Ariana
Whenever there's down time for your character, we'd LOVE for you to take pictures!

I think you can pretty much wear around a white headband and take pictures of people at your leisure. Just don't go hopping out of battle to take pictures cause your side is losing :funny:

Awesome guys thanks so much! i cant wait to see you all today and i will surely be taking some pictures during down time! thanks again for answering me soo fast! i greatly GREATLY appreciate it!

Just make sure that you have permission from those in your photos before sharing them publicly (as a courtesy), or using them for any commercial gain. :)

Okay I'm uploading my pictures from May now. At this exact moment the directory shows up empty but that's because the videos got posted first and they take the longest to upload obviously.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1047108265 ... 011_05_14#

I was wrong. In the hour or so I was taking pictures I took over 500. I deleted the blurrier ones but left some of the blurry ones in because they still looked cool. And note to self: Change burst photography setting to constant AF.

I'll get these over to Andrew too and I'll leave it to him to pick out the best ones to post.

SnowsongWolf said:
Okay I'm uploading my pictures from May now. At this exact moment the directory shows up empty but that's because the videos got posted first and they take the longest to upload obviously.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1047108265 ... 011_05_14#

I was wrong. In the hour or so I was taking pictures I took over 500. I deleted the blurrier ones but left some of the blurry ones in because they still looked cool. And note to self: Change burst photography setting to constant AF.

I'll get these over to Andrew too and I'll leave it to him to pick out the best ones to post.
THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I must say....watching what we do in video makes my feel really geeky, lol

Those pictures ARE awesome! I also found it quite amusing that in every one I'm in I am literally just standing there staring at someone or something.

I was just sad there was no video of the low level one...

Pictures were great though. I was expecting a LOT more pictures of me on the ground though seeing as I spent most of that fight on it.

Back