Pigeon request

Elandril

Greetings, news has reache me that my fellow adventurers are gathering again. If someone could think to send me a message pigeon, with any new information while I'm in Eire that would be amazing!

we usually get together once a month in the warmer months..in the winter the snow is sometimes too high for the roads to be passable. We'll be gathering again in a few weeks. There's a message on the tavern wall about it somewhere. Good luck. Hope to see you and yours again.
~Z~

Elandril, it is often imprudent for messages of great detail regarding the comings and goings of those who pass through Chiram's Hollow to be sent except by whispering wind. Any message - indeed, any messenger - can fall into the wrong hands.

If you are able to return to the Hollow Isle when your fellow adventurers gather again in a few weeks, seek Seneschal Vaune out when next she makes a trip to the Vulgar Gargoyle, and she will direct you to those who can keep you informed and also make best use of your talents as an adventurer. Alternately, one or many of the belted nobles you encounter will take the time at the very least to ensure that you are kept abreast of threats.

In Service,
Justicar Magistrate Tellespen Rookwall

Back