Player in Need of Help

Heya NH Folks,

Some family business has called me back to the USA for about a week, coinciding with your July event. I've sent out a Pre Reg form and a few questions to your owners/staff but I was hoping for a helping hand on a couple of issues to make my trip a little less hectic than it already is and ensure I still manage to catch a larp event. I'm sorta flying blind here so I am hoping that the amazing Alliance Community will, once again, be its amazing self and help me out a bit. :)

Costume Bag: I have a bag that my in-laws in DC will mail to me wherever I wind up or, if anyone is able, would mail them ahead of the event. Would anyone be willing to mail it back to them after the event since I will be flying out of the country a day later? (I would of course pay you the cost of postage, plus any other incurred expenses..also likely some food cuz I owe you).

LongSword/Shield: I could really use a loaner Coffin shield for the weekend So I don't have to ship it. I can pay someone to make me one then donate it to NH monster camp if someone would like. (Again, willing to shed a few bucks and would really appreciate it)

Ride/Lodging: My trip is still fairly open ended for the couple of days before/after the event but rather than rent a car to drive myself to the event, is anyone willing to drive me and a couple of suitcases to/fro Marlborough MA?

If need be, I can be picked up a day before the event or after. I will basically take a train up to Boston from Philly (unless someone in Philly wants to drive me up) a day or so before the event and could use a ride to Boston Logan Intl the day after the event. Worse come I can rent a car, but I would rather donate, help with gas, buy some food to share than waste money on renting a car so it can sit there for 3 days while I pretend to be cool.

Anyone game to help make the largest commute to a LARP event ever happen?*

*This statement has not been verified by anybody but I figure 10,000+ miles has got to be a record in insanity.

Paul F.

Back