Player's Guide Story Competion 2018

As we update the player's guide we'd like to update the stories contained inside it.
We want this to be an in-game story written from the character who witnessed that specific event. It could be anything, a huge battle, a deep conversation with someone, or even something funny. I know there are some of you out there who could write a novel for this but, please keep this story short. No longer than a page.

- All stories must be sent in before or on March 31st, 2018
- Email stories to owners@alliancesouthmichigan.com
- First Place = 500 Gobs & 6 Dragon stamps (enough for a dragon blanket!)
- Second Place = 150 Gobs
- Third Place = 50 Gobs

I'm going to bump this post again. A number of updates are going into the players guide including art.

I'm adding to the first place prize illustration in the same style I have done for the rest of the guide.

If you have a great story your character's likeness or story can have a visual spot in our lore/history.

This is fun! I've typed something up, but now I've got to go through it 1000 times and make sure it reads how I/Banradi wants it to. :)

I hope we got a lot of responses!!! Excited to read the winners!!

Nette

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

When you get excited but then realize it may 2nd...

The updates to the player's guide fell behind a bit and we ended up getting caught up in the work getting the events ready. We're making progress on the player's guide and would still love some more contributions to it.

Newbie wishes he had been around to submit something ;)

They will do it agin a few years and then I am sure you will have some Dragonreach stories to add:)

I sent in a story but I was only one year into SOMI soooo lol

Nette

Thank you so much!! Truly made my day! And thank you guys for making these events such a blast and for always giving me something to look forward to! I have never walked away disappointed!

And thank you to everyone at SOMI for being friendly and welcoming. It definitely made things easier since I didn't know anyone when I started.

Back