Plot flavor help needed

Vazhi

I've already emailed the character plot peoples, but from the looks of the threads they're a bit flooded right now so I'll ask here. I will be debuting my first PC in Deadlands and I'm trying to get a feel for what race packets are available for Stone Elves in terms of where they're typically from and so on.

Through circumstances out of the control of my character he will have been forced to be nomadic for most of his life and likely doesn't even remember the name of where he is from, though he has been in the company of other Stone Elves from time to time so is familiar with what his culture should be, but I figure I should pick where that is in case he ever finds out. Also, is there any npc group that might capture or buy slaves at a young age in order to raise and train as assassins: where would they likely be from? Guess they could just be a ragtag.

Guess I mostly just need to know where my Stone Elf might have been born assuming it's nearby to Deadlands.

Hey There and Welcome.

I recommend that you contact our New Player Contact, Ray (raydeadlandsplot@gmail.com) directly. He can help answer any questions you have and steer you in the right directions. If you need anything further feel free to contact me directly.

We look forward to seeing you in May.

~Jaimi

Thanks! Will do.

Back