Poll for a December event!

Would you come out for a Kansas game in December?

• Sure!

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Sorry, but no.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!
I am contemplating holding a December event at the Kansas Site and was wondering if any of you would be interested in coming out to play in December.
THX!

I personally have a lot of winter camping up my sleeve. I would love to participate in that as an event. If you would like I can also make a guide on what people might want to bring in case of cold weather and just simple tips and pointers on living in the cold conditions. I have trained people to stay in a snow cave for a night, I'm sure I'm capable of giving some info on cold weather camping for those that are interested.

The desert elves are considering it. The main issue is it's right in the middle of finals for the college kids. I didn't vote but I think I'm 50/50 atm.

I voted yes, but I do want to say there's a lot of factors involved, mainly driving conditions and camp stuff. I don't exactly have a boatload of tent gear , and if it's a driven snow east on I70, I'm not sure I'd want to deal with the trip.

That said there are options and if I can get there and back okay I don't see a reason why not to go.

Depending on the location in Kansas, I’m down to NPC. I grew up in Kansas so nothing new for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back