Posted on the wall- Underwater Cave full of Undead

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
After paying back the components used to allow us to proceed underwater we were left with 704 copper.

Please write your name, or a list of names if your were representing a group of people for your split.

Please ask the person reading this to you to write down your name, or a list of names if you were representing a group of people for your split if you cannot read.

(There is a picture of a skeleton with X's over its eyes on the bottom of the page)

The Order of Oakpalm was there in force.

Cael Lachdanan
Landon Batalis
Peer Geadais
Sehya Dorthnoion

Mortikai, Taloryn, and Sage were there

Is the 704 before or after the sale of the ritual component that was found? Or was that used to pay back the ritual caster?

Sage/Torie

Three Ritual Components were found during the mission, these were used to replace the three that were used to cast the Endure Elements ritual that allowed us to go on the mission.

So all that was found was 7 gold and 3 components?

I know Boganzi, Garrick, Teth, Lone and myself were present.

:Snows is seen starting at the board...

All that was turned into the bag was 704 copper between coin and potion elixer etc. The few potions were purchased for their material worth to generate more copper for the split. It is possible that someone walked off without turning coin in, or that they just forgot to because of the way we were split at the end. As of yet, no one else has come forward and notified me that they were holding.

:reads to snows, attaches more paper

ah, well I dropped the few silvers I found to Miss Kasuni. Was usually too busy to loot.

I know Mortikai turned in 2 gold coins and at least another gold worth of Silver. Not a big deal, as its only a bit of coin, but its looks like some folks likely didn't turn in loot, as it seems odd that out of all the people involved, Mortikai turned in nearly 1/2 of the collected end loot, when he spent most of his time running bodies back to shore for healing.

I found several silvers which I submitted to Kasuni as agreed upon. However, as I left before the mission was properly accomplished (I erroneously believed that the larger Undead were all finished), I am happy to forfeit my share. The component I donated for the Endure Elements was replaced, and that is sufficient for me.

-Lord Polare

I personally only looted two creatures, and found a silver on each. I know that a lot of things probably didn't get looted as I killed several on the fringes of the group and didn't loot them. Its not unreasonable to assume that others did the same. With that in mind, its also likely considering I know some people only received copper from the kills I saw them loot, that there just wasn't that much loot. We didn't go to get loot anyways, we went to slay the undead, which we accomplished, with a tragic loss of one of our own. Personally I won't take loot, I would rather someone send it to his family if anyone knows any details about them. Or if they don't, then to the Shepherds to help them in the troubles ahead.

Teth

I was handed mostly silvers for the loot bag. I forgo my share.

Kasuni

I was only curious. Personally I will accept no payment from this endeavor. I agree that we are here for a greater purpose than that of gathering coin. I think many times we lose sight of this. I know I am guilty of it. The memory of Yames will always remind me that I will only dance so long and it is not to collect silver.

-Taliya

I was present for the foray under the lake.

I did provide one of the components for the ritual, a jetsam I believe. If I do not receive recompense for its use I will not fret.

- Ko

Ko,

I believe it was my error, I must have returned one of the components to the incorrect person. You will be compensated as soon as I see you next.

Kasuni

The Legion of the Sun lost a friend and brother in a battle against the fiends of necromancy.

While we have no official standing in Tarndale, it is only right for us to honor those who fought at his side in some way, if small.

I hereby request a full list of all people who participated in this battle. The compensation may be small, but it will be given. You are free to refuse this aid, but it will be given to thank you, not reward you.

-Zeth

<added at the bottom>

This is assuming all the names have not already been written. If they have been, I shall gather them myself. Please list anyone who has not already been named. Thank you.

I know Garrick was there but I did not see his name listed here.

Back