Posted: Rituals for Purchase & Trade

Aden Corso

Posted in the Tavern on the Notice Board

Greetings, Acarthians! I will be venturing to your fair shard later this month looking to have a number of ritual magicks placed upon my blade to aid in Dragonhold's war against Gaius Herod. A number have been cast already, and a Boost Duration ritual is currently in effect upon it. What is more, during a recent (and unplanned) journey to a lost and forgotten shard, I managed to come into possession of a number of mist-touched ritual scrolls which I would be willing to sell in exchange for a local version of that same scroll (and some additional coin). As a matter of course, I am always open to negotiation.

First, here is a listing of the mist-touched scrolls:
  • Preserve Duration (x2)
  • Recharge Prowess (x2)
  • Race Reaver
Here, a foreign scroll I wish to find a local replacement for:
  • Item Recall (from Strayden)
And finally, hoping against hope, a few more scrolls I wish to acquire before the ritual batches expire:
  • Assassin's Edge
  • Raging Strike
  • Monster Slayer
I shall be travelling to New Acarthia (under guard, of course) from the 19th to the 21st. In the meantime, feel free to respond to this posting with any offers you might have - or contact me directly through the Dreaming. Until then, thank you for your time and attention.

Signed,
Aden Corso
Gentleman of Court

Dear friends,

Sadly, it appears my trade run into Acarthia will not take place - complications have arisen preventing the necessary logistical support. I wish you all good fortune in your endeavours.

Signed,
Aden Corso

Back