Potions and Alchemy crafting

Stripe

Scholar
Good day everyone. I just want to remind everyone that I'll be bringing plenty of potions and alchemy to order if anyone needs it. I am also looking to unload a few scrolls and components if anybody wants to talk to me about that.

Also, if anyone has a ward I can crash in for the market day, that would be a big help.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Benjamin,

You are of course welcome to bunk with myself and Crescent. Please fill others needs first, but I will buy any remaining potions or alchemy you might have as cure light wounds to donate to the town box, as we'll likely need it in this new land. I'll be glad to speak of the other things in person. One thing I could really use would be a few moon glow flowers if you have any from the old world left.

Regards,

-Kalith Toovir

Benjamin,

I look forward to adventures with you here. Given the the run-ins that we have already had with the locals, I'd like to get my hands on a couple of Enslavement Antidotes. If you were able to produce such a thing I'll pay the asking price. I'm also interested in any purify potions that you might be able to sell.

Kalith,

It will be good to see you here in the Wildlands. Fair warning, here we have encountered the Fae. Some have been, let's say, cordial. Others, not so much. The Fae that have assaulted us relied heavily on control magics. Your natural resistance to commands will be a boon to you in these lands. I'd advise you and Crescent to prepare against these sorts of magic. I don't know where you stand on the Awaken spell, I've know some of your kind to hate it less than other commands. If not Awaken, then Dispel scrolls could come in handy.

-Baeleon

Benjamin! I'm so happy to see you made the jump with us. Your familiar face is truly a balm upon my heart in these trying times.
I don't know what exactly you've prepared for the upcoming market day, but I am fresh out of antidotes. Considering the fae folk, some remove enslavements might not go awry. I trust your best judgement and will continue tossing funds your way for whatever you deem best.
I'll see you in a few days time!
Yours truly,
Auryn Fairhorn

Back