Potions next market

Stripe

Scholar
Hello. My name is Benjamin Bookworm, and I am going to be coming to the next market day in your lands.

I will be bringing some of my potions and alchemy that I make if anyone is interested in purchasing some supplies.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Good Day Benjamin,

If you receive no requests, please message me.

May the light guide you,

Eve Rosenfeld

Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Apprentice Councilor of the Research and Development Branch of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Healer of the Broken Lands
Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

'ello, Mister Bookworm sir,

Me usual source of magic armor potions is unavailable this market. I was wonderin' if ye have said potions in stock, n if so, 'ow much do ye charge?
I's would like at least five or a golds wort' .

Thank ye fer yer time.
Grimshaw Harvus

Um, well I don't really make amnesia elixers. They're highly frowned upon back home.

As for magic armor potions- I only have a couple, but will try to make as many more as I can. They're 2 silver each if you want them.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Mr. Bookworm,

I believe Ark was truly requesting the price of amnesia elixir antidotes.

Aramis Seablade

You mean Purifies, Aramis? I mean, I might be wrong, since I don't really know a lot about potions and elixirs and such, but I don't think Amnesias have an antidote other than just gettin' a Purify potion before it's too late!

~ Silp

I think Ark vas simply confused.

Also zhere isn't really such thing as Amnesia Elixir Antidote. You just kinda forget....unless you use a purify within a short period after, then that's a fix. So yeah, zhat's kinda a fix?

A simple know-it-all-pretender,
Binks

Sorry I think he is looking for pricing on Enslavment Antidotes.
Aramis

Money well spent, Mister Bookworm.

I's take five off yer hands if ya please.

Grimshaw.

Hi Benjamin,

I am fresh out of cure light wound potions, and if you might have a golds worth I would be more than happy to purchase them from you.

Corbell

I will be able to make a few more than 5 magic armor potions, if you need any more Grimshaw.

Corbell, I will have cure light wound elixers (the alchemical equivalent) if those would work. I should have about 10 or so Friday night, and can make more Saturday if needed.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back