PRE-REG: AUGUST EVENT

Ryan S

Scholar
Pre-regs are due by Saturday, August 10th at 11:59 PM.

The event for PCs will cost $60 ($75 without pre-registration) and NPCs $15 ($25 without pre-registration). This cost to NPCs covers food for the weekend and the per-head costs that we incur.

The site opens at 7PM on Friday, August 16th, with lay-on as close to 9PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, August 18th with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Anderson Scout Camp
189 Andersen Scout Camp Road
Houlton, WI 54082

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here. Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies.

Once you've filled out that form, then head over to the CMA and preregister for the event by clicking here. Filling this out makes sure you get credited XP for the event.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to jordanfenty@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, your character name, and the chapter the character is housed in.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event. Send you emails to: Stewkay87@gmail.com and Kayla will help you prepare your character for your first event!

For returning players unfamiliar with the new 2.0 rules, they can be found and reviewed here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/rule-book-and-players-guide-beta.39793/

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, August 10th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. Reese Lloyd (Palucir)
  2. Bryce Koke (Bruisey)
  3. Brad Kramer (Zihr)
  4. Emma Berg (Ainsley)
  5. Ryan Benike (Asher)
  6. Zach Serocki (Elros)
  7. Wendall Roy (Azeban)
  8. Nate Maclaurin (Vaelin)
  9. Brian Halvorson (Ghauld)
  10. Alexander Thompson (Silp)
  11. Alissa Halvorson (NEW CHARACTER!)
  12. Kyle Schmelz (Liam)
  13. Josh Stewart (Zen)
  14. Carly Baehr (Fiona)
  15. Kayla Stewart (Locke)
  16. Kathryn Lund (Auryn)
  17. Jenny Sireno (Jamina)
  18. Jeremy Moberg (Nephorus)
  19. Payton Anderson (Arbeld)
  20. Brenda Hawkins (Mint)
  21. Jonathan McNicholes (Roff)
  22. Sid Price (Beryl)
  23. Andrea Rye (Gertrude) - Needs to pre-reg in the Google Form
  24. Danielle Castens (Isabo) - Needs to pre-reg in the Google Form
NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Matt Machtan
  3. Jordan Fenty
  4. William Podulke
  5. Joshua Moberg
  6. Amy Moberg
  7. Anthony Grider
  8. Jarret Ray
  9. Tony Hawkins
  10. Adam Peckron
  11. Patrick Lawrenz

Last edited:
I just did the CMA and the prereg form but I didn't see a place to enter high magic or MI's. Did I miss it or should I send an email to logistics with that information?

I just did the CMA and the prereg form but I didn't see a place to enter high magic or MI's. Did I miss it or should I send an email to logistics with that information?
With the new punch-card nature of MIs, they need to be checked in at the beginning of game, making a pre-reg list of MIs just another thing for players to try to find, that isn't necessary.

The High Magic selection I had thought was implemented in the CMA, but apparently has not been yet (I just went and experimented with my own character). So I'll re-add that to the google form for next game. For this game, just make the selections at check-in, or with a Crafting Marshal during game.

Huzzah for showers! Definitely looking forward to taking one after battle, especially if it keeps being this hot. -Rynn

Hello everyone!
Going to try something new for supper:
Hunan chicken (has vegetables) I can make a batch without chicken and with a veg broth but it has oyster sauce in it.
Fried rice
White rice
Garlic noodles (think sweet and salty-trust me on this one, it's really good)
Chinese cabbage salad
Fruit

I will not be using any premade sauces with high fructose syrup etc.

What I need from you is for you to private message me if the menu looks as if it will not meet your dietary needs or if you just plain old hate Asian food. Let's not make this a huge thread. You and I can just problem solve it together.
Amy

Back