Pre-Reg for April 17th-19th event Up to date 4/16/ 15

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 8:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before April 14th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.
PC:
Dave H.
Amy H.
Nathan B.
Tristin W.
James P.
Cory W.
Summer H.
Christian G.
Alex G.
Dave G.
Amanda F.
Tory D.
BJ
Brigit C.
Tyler A.
Evan P.
Nick P.
Alison T.
GJ
Baylan B.
Vickie P.
Chris I.
Matt F.
Daphne P.
Ashley M.
Derek K.
Ian P.
Blake G.
Anique P.
Damien P.
Joe C.
Mark M.
Carrie Z.
Rob D.
Mia L.
Kierra P.

NPC:
Chris T.
Rob O.
Mike L.
James F.
Genevieve P.
Doug F.

Last edited:
are we still having the pay for the year discount ?

Hey is any one traveling from the south that I could meet up with for a ride there? I have a loaner car and its not in the best of shape for a three hour drive.. I live in battle creek but could drive to meet you and pay for a share of gas

I'll be there hope you all miss my ugly face since it's coming all the way from Tennessee

Please get your pre -reg in

I have found a ride and will be coming as pebbles, just waiting my card for Chicago so I can pre-reg. I'm excited!

I should be pre-registering shortly and expect to attend.

I will be sending my pre reg shortly. I am really looking forward to this event.

Amanda

Anyone miss me? I have returned!! Pre-reg will be in shortly.

Derek it would be great to see you again!
If your name is on the list then I have your pre-reg. Please keep getting them in.
Thanks

Unless you were talking to someone else, my name is Evan, lol....

This will be my first TC event. From the event price, I take it food is not included?

Back