Pre-reg for Dec 1st-2nd Now open

sparrowmask

Hey folks!

It's almost time for the December 1st Banquet event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

Logistics will open at 9 AM, Game on at NOON, Game off by TWO on Sunday.

This event will take place at Camp Salie located at:
22342 Martin Lake Rd
Stacy, MN, 55079

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs.

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple names have incomplete pre-regs and should send the missing info to logistics before Wednesday, November 28th! Please send a message to the Logistics email address with any updates.

Pre-regs are due by Tuesday Nov. 27th at midnight.

Players with pink names memerships are expired and need to be renewed. Five dollars for a three month membership, and fifteen dollars for one year.

Pre-registered PCs:
1. Alysha K. (Izze)
2. Ryan Be. (Binks)
3. Tim S. (Volpe)
4. Vaughn W. (Thorgrim)
5. Ted C. (Vadis)
6. David R. (Iganeous)
7. Victoria P. (Eldandiril)
8. Devin H. (Tauran)
9. Rob D. (Kitaruen)
10. Andrea R. (Lilly)
11. Paul F. (Fern)
12. Matt M. (Victor)
13. Steven H. (Leon)
14. Daphne P. (Eve)
15. Luke W. (Kaito)
16. Jenn S. (Jamina)
17. Adric F. (Anthony)
18. Adam D. (Val)
19. Haley B. (Katira)
20. Rick B. (York)
21. Andrew S. (Mithrodates)
22. Alex C. (Yofeil)
23. Josh S. (Roy)
24. Matt V. (Roland)
25. Kayla N. (Keallit)
26. David G. (Jehyu) (It's about time!)
27. Mariah S. (Talitha)
28. Adam P. (Asura)
29. Christina S. (Socora)
30. Marshall S. (Nowen)
31. Miranda B. (Saito)
32. Michael H. (Gabriel)
33. Ryan H. (Icey)
34. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
35. Kyle S. (Briar)
36. Ethan K. (Ewan)

Pre-registered NPCS:
1. Ryan Bu. (Y'all better be scared)
2. Alexander T.
3. Kristin G.
4. Nathan K.
5. Brent W.
6. Dave K.
7. Teague M.
8. Marc C.
9. Peter H.
10. Erik A.

Done. :yes:

Sent, however my Pre-Reg is tentative until further notice, my chances look good but I'm not yet 100% sure if I can go, but if I can I'll be bringing a friend. :)

-Vaughn

Tauran Stormsteel said:
And that friend would be me! I'm excited for my first event!

We are always excited to see new faces at LARP!!! :D

My Pre-Reg is no longer tentative, however I will only be in attendance until Saturday Evening, so finish all the big stuff then. :p

-Vaughn

Hey folks! Just a reminder that you should pre-reg, even if the due date is still a week from now! The sooner, the better! Don't wait until the last minute!

Also, the deadline for MI Pick Item creation requests is this Friday, so if you want to get something, make sure your request gets to me by then!

tennyo.san said:
Consider mine sent. Muwahahaha. :twisted:
If you sent it, I didn't get it...

That being said, GET YOUR PRE-REGS IN, FOLKS! Time is running out!

Where else will you get the fine opportunity to fight AGAINST Shadow's Light? You beat down The Keepers in Aug, now it's your shot at Shadows Light. Come one, come all!

Remember folks, pre-reg ends in just a few days, now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to sign up. Banquet events are a great time to get to hang out and enjoy a partially more peaceful environment and we love to drop hints and clues to our next years plot, not to mention the auctions and tournament!

Darkcrescent said:
Where else will you get the fine opportunity to fight AGAINST Shadow's Light? You beat down The Keepers in Aug, now it's your shot at Shadows Light. Come one, come all!
You, sir, are awesome. :thumbsup:

Ryan,

You forgot...everyone got to live out their fantasy of kicking Fern's behind in Oct. :)

Alexander,

How can someone be pre regged without a character name? I sense nepotism at play. :shades:

Hope all of you had a great Grey Thursday (Dautovsky 2012)and a productive Black Friday!

Paul

References

Dautovsky, Robert, Status Updates, Facebook, Retrieved Nov 23rd 2012 from https://www.facebook.com/

Hey guys,

I'm gonna call it now and say I will not be making it to this event. See you all next season and have a lovely winter!

AllianceCHI said:
How can someone be pre regged without a character name? I sense nepotism at play. :shades:

Maybe that person should hurry up and pick a name and send it in. :p

Also you can put 'Pending' under character name on the pre-reg form just fine...

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
tennyo.san said:
Consider mine sent. Muwahahaha. :twisted:
If you sent it, I didn't get it...

That being said, GET YOUR PRE-REGS IN, FOLKS! Time is running out!

HAHAHAHA! That's cuz I didn't send it to the right chapter...My bad...

Back