PRE-REG: JULY EVENT

Ryan S

Scholar
Pre-regs are due by Saturday, July 10th at 11:59 PM.

The event for PCs will cost $60 ($75 without pre-registration) and NPCs $15 ($25 without pre-registration). This cost to NPCs covers food for the weekend and the per-head costs that we incur.

The site opens at 6PM on Friday, July 16th, with lay-on as close to 8PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, July 18th with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Fred C Anderson: Swanson Lodge
189 Andersen Scout Camp Road
Houlton, WI 54082

Tenting is permitted on this site. Please include a note in your pre-reg if you plan on tenting for the weekend.

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here (you will need to be logged into the CMA before clicking this link, otherwise after logging in you will need to click the link again). Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. If you are unable to pre-reg through this form, or if you have any questions about your sheet, you can contact logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to gm.alliancemn@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, and your character name.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event.

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, July 10th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. Sid Price (Beryl)
  2. Andrea Rye (Gertrude)
  3. Brad Kramer (Zihr)
  4. Emma DeRoode-George (Edwina)
  5. Kyle Schmelz (Gronk)
  6. Zach Serocki (Elros)
  7. Carly Baehr (Fiona)
  8. David Raatz (Iganeous)
  9. Jonathan McNicholes (Roff)
  10. Emma Berg (Agate)
  11. Alan Ford (Kierann)
  12. Alexis Nordling (Kazla)
  13. Ryan Benike (Cassandra)
  14. Patrick Lawrenz (Artemis)
  15. Sol Ferguson (Brunhilde)
  16. Julia Stewart (Zen)
  17. Kayla Stewart (Locke)
  18. Alexander Thompson (Sarvenius)
  19. Peter Haugen (Cho Ko Nu)
  20. Bryce Koke (Bruisey)
  21. Rob Dautovski (Kuyak)
  22. Robert Erlandson (Axalion)
  23. Brittany Erlandson (Mira)
  24. Kathryn Lund (Auryn)
  25. Brenda Hawkins (Mint)
  26. Tim (Sentofino)
  27. Jennifer (Jamina)
  28. Jeremy Moberg (Shaun)

NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Matt Machtan
  3. Ryan Codner
  4. Malachi Becker
  5. Payton Anderson
  6. Brytton
  7. Reese Lloyd
  8. Joshua Moberg

Last edited:
sorry i can't use the cma for it doesn't know me so i am unable to pre-reg. using this method, why can't I sign in using the older pre-reg setup from 2018-2019?

David Raatz

sorry i can't use the cma for it doesn't know me so i am unable to pre-reg. using this method, why can't I sign in using the older pre-reg setup from 2018-2019?

David Raatz
You can email the Logistics team the following information if you aren't able to use the CMA:

1. What character do you intend to blanket from this event?
2. Are you PCing or NPCing?
3. What are the magic item IDs for the items you will be using at game?
4. Do you have any food allergies we should be aware of?
5. Do you have any medical issues that we need to be aware of?

The CMA is tied directly into character sheets, making it the better method of having everyone pre-reg for the event as it saves our logistics team time on the backend. This is the reason we're transitioning in that direction this year.

well i managed to sign up for the event (hopefully) but my magic items were not recognized, so i will have to talk to logistics when i get there.

David Raatz

I'm not sure if it's the way the pre-reg form works, but when I entered all the items requested, I didn't get any indication that my pre-registration was completed.

Jen also pre-regged.

I'm not sure if it's the way the pre-reg form works, but when I entered all the items requested, I didn't get any indication that my pre-registration was completed.

Jen also pre-regged.
We have received the pre-reg for both of you. Look forward to seeing you next weekend!

Some lovely locals came out to Chicago's opener and was reminding us that your opener is this weekend and inviting us to come visit. Sadly that was during the pre-reg deadline...

So, It's a little last minute (not only for staff, but us too. That said,, there is a few of us who are planning on coming and attempting to manipulate life to ensure it is possible and responsible.

A brief list of people to look out for, but we can also print our own cards and such if needed...

Matt M. (DeSylvia)
Andrew N. (Rusty)
Dani C. (Isabo)
Sam S. (Beryl)
**** (Shen)

Some lovely locals came out to Chicago's opener and was reminding us that your opener is this weekend and inviting us to come visit. Sadly that was during the pre-reg deadline...

So, It's a little last minute (not only for staff, but us too. That said,, there is a few of us who are planning on coming and attempting to manipulate life to ensure it is possible and responsible.

A brief list of people to look out for, but we can also print our own cards and such if needed...

Matt M. (DeSylvia)
Andrew N. (Rusty)
Dani C. (Isabo)
Sam S. (Beryl)
**** (Shen)
Message received - welcome back - we will have room and will make preparations - for the purposes of helping us at logistics please use the pre-registration to register (if you have not already) each of your characters (which also includes food allergies) even though it is past the pre-registration discount period. This will help us create your character packets at logistics.
Thanks and welcome!

Back