Pre-reg Open for April 1st Castle Siege! Due 3/15, 3/28

Lurin

Duke
Pre-Registration is now open for the April 1st-3rd Castle siege event!

To pre-reg let us know you are coming as soon as possible by no later then March the 15th, and include something you are interested in following up on, then fill out the Prereg form/request you tags etc. by March 28th!

In order to make staff the happiest people on Earth, get your pre-reg in to go through logistics quickly! Also, it allows you to play at a discounted rate! See? Now everyone can be happy.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html Simply fill it out and send it to Logistics@mnalliance.com!

Pre-regs are due by the March 15th, and tag requests by the 28th! (you must do BOTH to get preregistration price!)
However, we encourage you to get them in before then (ASAP) to make Logistics lives easier.

You may also now prereg for one of the 3 available semi-private room. They contain 4 bunks and a sink/small storage area and may be warded IG. To register one member of the foursome must let us know, and all 4 people must pre-reg for the event. In order to be guarnteed a room, all pre-reserved rooms must be paid for by the 15th of March.

Who's coming:

Pre-Registered PCs:
1.) Ryan B.
2.) Mariah S.
3.) Chris B.
4.) Andrew C.
5.) David T.
6.) Sarah S.
7.) Brent W.
8.) Ryan H.
9.) Rob S.
10.) Alison A.
11.) Corey B.
12.) Jesse B.
13.) Ryan Z.
14.) Thomas M.
15.) Dan Ly.
16.) Daphne P.
17.) Nathan K. (Kinda..)
18.) Adam R.
19.) Denise C.
20.) Peter B.
21.) Alexander T.
22.) David Ra.
23.) Zack P.
24.) Kirstin G.
25.) Teague McK.
26.) Al W.
27.) Seamus C.
28.) Peter D.
29.) Amanda F.
30.) Tim S.
31.) Angelo F.
32.) Paul F.
33.) Vicky P.
34.) Brandon M.
35.) Paige H.
36.) Sam O.
37.) Rick B.
38.) Jenn S.
39.) Rachel S.
40.) Tim McB.
41.) Crystal K.
42.) Andrea R.
43.) Tamara K.
44.) Jack B.
45.) David C.

Expected PCs.
46.) Courtney H.

Pre-Registered NPCs:

1.) Peter H.
2.) Christina S.
3.) Tristan W.
4.) Emilynn H.
5.) Evan C.
6.) David G.
7.) Nick Schwanbeck.
8.) Charlotte R.
9.) Drew C.
10.) Adam P.
11.) Stephen S.
12.) Paul L.
13.) Chris M.

Pre-Registered Rooms:

Room 1 - Reserved (David T.,Sarah S., Andrew C.,Brent W.) Confirmed and Paid
Room 2 - Reserved (Rob S., Ryan H., Jesse B., Chris B.) - Confirmed and Paid
Room 3 - Reserved (Ryan B., Zack P., Corey B., Thomas M.) - Confirmed and Paid

Waiting list for pre-registered rooms (in case someone doesn't pay by deadline)
Groups 1 - (Brandon and the Duluthians)

...tags?

Anything on your card etc. the idea being is we want to know you are coming, even if you have a game in between and will need to update your card after it.

Funny, I haven't pre-regged yet and I'm on the list. I'll be going, of course, but I haven't technically pre-regged.

So I used the websites pre-reg, I'm curious if it went though.

Dave,

AndrewC, Sarah, Brent, and I who should all be pre-regged now would like to reserve room 1. Thanks!

Confirmed, in a mere 4 hour turn around time! how's that for service!

That's one official reservation folks, currently I am aware of three other groups organizing for a room, with only two rooms left, that means we can't have one for everybody so get those pre-registrations in!

Okay, Jessie Blouin will be PCing as Gearfree for this event. I'm guessing my e-mails were all kind've strange sent in all like that?

Dave,
Rob S., Ryan H., Jesse B., and I (Chris B.) are now all pre-regged and would like to reserve a room.

deoman said:
Dave,
Rob S., Ryan H., Jesse B., and I (Chris B.) are now all pre-regged and would like to reserve a room.

Please send a note to the logstics address with the above information, as well as who is on the hook for making sure the reservation fee is paid on the deadline and I'll update the above.

Dave,

Ryan B., Chris K., Corey B., and Thomas M. have all pre-reged. We would like to claim room #3. Cash will be forthcoming :)

Thanks!

I pre-reged, why am i not on the list?

Togashin said:
I pre-reged, why am i not on the list?
Because Dave updates that list once in a blue moon. ;)

I updated a handful, I'll get around to more this evening. I know there's a few preregs we haven't gotten to yet!

Hey now, I totally prereged, I just don't send in my tag requests and such until late since I don't know them until a week out. =P

Back