Pre-registration for Maelstrom Event Sept 21-23

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Preregistration for the upcoming September Maelstrom event is now open. Please find the link to the preregistration form HERE. You can pre-pay for the event Here.

Preregistration will close at midnight Pacific time on Sunday, Sept 16th.

We have finally gotten confirmation that this event will indeed be at our newest site, Enchanted Hills! Thank you so much for your patience while we navigate a more permanent site transition.

Meal plan details should be coming very soon. Watch this space!

Dates: Sept 21-23
Pricing:
• Pre-registration: $65
• With late fee for no pre-reg: $85
Campaign: Maelstrom

Please submit build expenditures, LCO scroll purchases, and other similar items in advance of the event, to ensure that our Logistics processes are as streamlined as possible.

Please only submit production requests for the first Logistics period of the event. If you would like to submit both Logistics periods in advance because it makes your life easier, please clearly indicate which requests are for Friday and which are for Saturday.

Please remember when filling out the preregistration form, that all Magic Items must be pre-registered. Items that are not pre-registered will need to be presented at check in.

If you need to receive any asset tags from an item acquired in a prior game, the pre-registration form now has a space to request those tags so that Logistics can prepare them in advance.

Downtime submissions are already closed for this event.

If you would like to request cabin space, please do so in your pre-reg. We are in the lower camps as we were last time. Girls Town is the bottommost camp, and Boys Town is the one slightly closer to the tavern area. I am numbering the cabins L-R as you face each camp -- the cabins themselves are not numbered. Please make an effort to bunk with a group -- as Enchanted Hills does the post-event cleaning for us (yay!) they have requested that we try not to dirty more cabins than we actually need.

Boys Town -- In the Vaeltarri City
Cabin 1 -- Please reserve for those with medical/other reasons to be closest to tavern
  • Bobby S.
  • Harley
Cabin 2 -- House Phoenix
  • Rachel M.
  • Victoria G.
Cabin 3 -- Adventure Club
  • Erin O.
  • Andrew W.
  • Emily B.
  • Ryan G.
Cabin 4 -- Cast and Crew

Girls Town -- In the Vale of Love
Cabin 1
  • Ben N.
Cabin 2
Cabin 3
  • Mark M.
  • Andrew Wi.
Cabin 4 -- Cast and Crew

Pre-registered PCs: 21
  • Mark M.
  • Andrew Wi.
  • Victoria G.
  • Neil E.
  • Rachel M.
  • Erin O.
  • Alex W.
  • Alex S.
  • James M.
  • Andrew W.
  • Jonno
  • Bethany A.
  • Emily B.
  • John C.
  • Jerrod W.
  • Ria D.
  • Jared R.
  • Ryan G.
  • Ben N.
  • John A.
  • Bobby S.
Pre-registered Cast and Crew: 10
  • Vanessa A.
  • Monika M.
  • Cary S.
  • Ashley B.
  • Greg R.
  • Miles A.
  • April M.
  • Matthew W.
  • Kevin W.
  • Brian H.

Last edited:
I've made a slight edit to the cabin list, adding the corresponding in-game locations. Locations will be repped as follows:

Monster camp and the PC clubhouse will be in the same locations as in the Enerret event. The yurt next to the clubhouse will represent the Earth Circle.
The first group of cabins as you go down the hill, Boys Town, will be in the Vaeltarri city. The second group of cabins, Girls Town, will be the Vale of Love. This is the Vale that has been connected via portal to the Vaeltarri city for the past year or so, NOT the Vale of the Hearth that was established last event.

If you have already pre-registered and would like to change your sleeping location based on this information, please let me know ASAP.

A lot of you who pre-registered did so with vague or incomplete cabin requests. If I can't figure out where to put you on the list, I can't, y'know, put you on the list. Please be specific when you pre-register so we can guarantee you get the spot you want! If you are not on the cabin list and would like to be, please contact me to amend your pre-reg.

Meal plan update! Saturday dinner will be provided by the site. All other meals should be brought. We have access to the small kitchen in the PC area for sure (fridge, microwave, sink) and we are trying to see if they will allow us to use the large one. Updates as I’ve got them!

If you’re cast and crew, we will feed you, though of course you’re welcome to bring your own food if you prefer. PCs should bring their own food. Saturday dinner is provided by the site for players, cast, and crew.

Back