Pre-Registration: June 8th-10th Weekend Event

Banradi

Adept
Announcing Pre-Registration for our June 8th - 10th Weekend Event at MUCC Cedar Lake Camp

The price for this event will be $65, and anyone who pre-registers will save $10 off the cost of the event! Pre-registration will also get you priority at Logistics.

In order to help get you through logistics faster and more smoothly, we will be trying something different this season! For this season, please form a line when arriving at Logistics. If you have pre-registered, you may proceed to the front of the line as priority.

Logistics Details
Magic Item, Scroll, and substantial Production requests (including the total goblin stamp cost of the request) will close at 11:59pm on May 30th 2018
Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm on June 4th 2018.

Please send the following information to logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com.
  • Inform Logistics how you wish to spend any Build
  • Provide Logistics with a list of your Magic Items (Item number, expiration date, and effects)
  • If you have Spells, High Magic, and/or Production provide Logistics with how you want to use those skills.
  • Any Vacuum Package Purchases (List of Packages Here)
  • If you will be eating food or not. (+$10)
All of this information must be provided before the deadline in order to qualify for the discount.

Site Information

MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center
2500 Pierce Rd
Chelsea, MI 48118

Who's Coming?
Pre-Registered PCs:
  1. Ian P. (Banradi)
  2. Taed P. (Ilarion)
  3. TC B. (Naomi)
  4. Joe M. (Phoenix)
  5. Nate B. (Nyio)
  6. Annette (Cyn)
  7. Brigit (Belfry)
  8. Matt F. (Mathis)
  9. Gabe (Dusty)
  10. Joe C. (Gideon)
  11. Mike N. (Lukas)
  12. Rachel (Scarlet)
  13. Cory (13)
  14. Mia (Kai)
  15. Stu R. (Trog)
  16. Mike M. (Fling)
  17. Carrie (Peebles)
  18. Dave M. (Ardos)
Pre-Registered NPCs:
  1. Chris I.
  2. Travis G.
  3. Chad S.
  4. Louis M.
  5. Aram K.
  6. Ethan R.
  7. Jeff L.
  8. Lisa F.
  9. Stephanie P.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder to all, we will be checking tags and reps closely to ensure they're marked appropriately. As a result, these will need to be brought with you to logistics. Thank you!

As a reminder to all, we will be checking tags and reps closely to ensure they're marked appropriately. As a result, these will need to be brought with you to logistics. Thank you!

Ian, just to clarify, does this also include those that had their reps and tags checked out in the May event? i.e., this will be a routine thing every month?

I will be out west for this event. But seeing I paid for the year do I still get production and craftsman coin? And have it held for me?

Back