Pre-Registration Open for May 19th-21st Weekend Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Where does the time go? The May 19th-21st Weekend Event is quickly approaching!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 10 PM, and Game-Off at 10 am on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can! Please pre-register production and any character needs.

This event will take place at the following site:

Kiwanis Scout Camp
15987 Saint Croix Trail North
Marine On St. Croix, MN 55047

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $75 for PCing and $15 for NPCing, with a $15/$5 discount for pre-registering (making it $60 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information.Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, May 15th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Please Remember a new year means new memberships are needed You can find the details/options here -> https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/somn-yearly-memberships-for-2017.28814/

Fancy Color Chart

Membership Needed
Visiting/New Player (Membership not required)
Membership In Good Standing for 2017
NPC Guild Membership

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Brad K. (Zihr)
2. Josh S. (Lightning)
3. Kayla S. (Violet)
4. Andrea R. (Gertrude)
5. Dani C. (Isabo)
6. Ryan B (Asher) - Lord
7. Kyle S. (GRONK)
8. Josh C. (Baeleon)
9. Christina S. (Socora)
10. Emma B. (Illana)
11. Matt M. (The notorious VvG) - Knight
12. Rick B. (Oliver)
13. Nate B. (Vaelin)
14. Kiefer <He's like Prince with just the one name!> (Nikolai)
15. Zach S. (Elros)
16. Rynn. (Auryn)
17. Matt T. (New Player wahoo!)
18. Mike V. (Kip)
19. Sid P. (Raggles)
20. Carly B. (Fiona) - Squire
21. Saemus C. (Benjamin)
22. Thomas M. (Novi)
23. Alexander T. (Gandian)
24. Ranee J. (Smalls)

Almost Made the deadline (Help the kitchen staff and we'll call it even eh?)
25. Ryan By (Grull Grok)

Pre-Registered NPCs:

1. Patrick L.
2. Chris H.
3. Dave G.
4. Jessica P.
5. Jenny C.
6. Amy N.
7. Dan L.
8. Karl S.
9. Teague M.
10. Dan S.
11. Alex M.
12. Jeremy M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from Seattle, I'll update that page tomorrow, our prices that are out of date as well ^.^

FYI pre-reged PC #13 is Nate Brown, the guy who above asked about prepaying.

Hey, that wasn't me that updated the list! I know you gotta spell it all big!

Oh come on, I laughed for like 2 minutes after typing that out ^.^

Questions of doom!

One : What lovely person is in charge of the Tavern for this event?

Two : Do we know what equipment the site's kitchen has that we can use?

Amy M. Is doing the prep work for this event, the Tavern committee would have the exact plan for cooking.

We have a full industrial kitchen (we last used this site for a banquet event). The kind I have to print my Safe Serve cert out for. As to use I'm sure the kitchen volunteers will be happy to make reasonable room for folks who want to do their own cooking as we should have ample space.

Will we be sharing the site like last time or to ourselves? If the former, will the night time reduced combat volume be requested, or was that a wonky one off?

Or I am remembering incorrectly.

Amy M. Is doing the prep work for this event, the Tavern committee would have the exact plan for cooking.

We have a full industrial kitchen (we last used this site for a banquet event). The kind I have to print my Safe Serve cert out for. As to use I'm sure the kitchen volunteers will be happy to make reasonable room for folks who want to do their own cooking as we should have ample space.

Awesome. I was kicking around the idea of hauling up some of my gear and making some fresh baked goods happen, since I'm having some knee problems at the moment that may mean I can't fight all day every day. :)

Question there is only about a 25% chance I can make this Event do to selling our house the following Monday can I still preregister so that if I can attend it is cheaper?

Asher,

While I can't promise anything, I did strategically reserve all the "Good" Buildings so anyone else on site could only have an unpowered cabin or two, so I expect it'll be ours, but no promises

Mr.Bigens,

Honestly if you are selling your house sounds like you could totally spend the extra bucks right? ;-p. Go ahead and pre-reg but please let us know if you are not coming as soon as your plan are firmed up. No shows that pre-reg increase our costs, and non-preregs that show increase our costs (unless they happen to balance out)

Last edited:
Just because I'm selling my house doesn't mean I'm not still a cheapster...lol that's why I asked not sure what is easier for you guys to accommodate.

Thats pure evil Mr Bigens; but I approve.
- Evil Asher Oakheart

Also I believe The Notorious VvG should be Sir Victors official title now lol that was great.

Back