Pre-Registration Open for Oct. 5-7 Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the October 5th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

Logistics will open at 6 PM, Game on at 10 PM, Game off by Noon on Sunday.

This event will take place at our brand new Permanent site, located at:
1538 180th Avenue Kanabec Twp, MN

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what's we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs. Those staying in a tent get an additional $5 off!

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by midnight of Tuesday, the 2nd of October! You can still register now, but you won't get the discounted rate, and it makes things more difficult for our logistics staff.

Players with a red name have expired memberships, according to our records.

Pre-registered PCs
1. Donna C. (Skye)
2. Ryan Be. (Asher)
3. Corey B. (Kage)
4. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel)
5. Paul F. (Metal-Fern)
6. Alysha K. (Regan)
7. Adric F. (Anthony)
8. Rick B. (York)
9. David R. (Iganeous)
10. Rob D. (Kitaruen)
11. David G. (Jehyu)
12. Vaughn W. (Thorgrim)
13. Courtney H. (Kendra)
14. Ryan H. (Icey)
15. Kyle S. (Briar)
16. Adam D. (Val)
17. Amy G. (Chip)
18. Christina S. (Socora)
19. Peter D. (Vantage)
20. Kayla N. (Keallit)
21. Matt M. (Victor)
22. Alexander T. (Gandian)
23. Miranda B. - Prepaid - (Saito)
24. Mariah S. (Talitha)
25. Ethan K. (Ewan)
26. Andrea R. (Gorka) (Prepaid)
27. Michael A. (Glen'esh)
28. Luke W. (Element)
29. Carly B. (Dagmara)
30. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
31. Jen S. (Jamina)
32. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
33. Al W. (Aldorian)
34. Josh S. (Roy)
35. Marshal S. (Nowen)
36. Michael H. (Gabriel)

Registered PCs:
37. Seamus C. (Benjamin)
38. Ted C. (Vadis)
39. Tom B. (First game!)
40. Sarah S. (Tondra)

Pre-registered NPCS
1. Teague M.
2. Kristin G.
3. David T.
4. Emilynn H.
5. Stephen R.
6. Doug M.
7. Brent W. (Hengin*)
8. Nathan K.

* = Just because he's NPCing doesn't mean we can't hope sometimes.

For those of you who have never helped with logistics, not preregging really does add a lot of mess and headache, so prereg peeps...

It let's me pick the October date...

Dr_Chill said:
The pre-reg form doesn't allow you to pick the Oct date...
I reckoned that someone would mention this within a few hours of me posting, which would then prompt someone who knows how to add the Event date to the pre-reg form to do so. :thumbsup:
Lurin said:
It let's me pick the October date...
And am I right in my reckoning or what? ;)

Dave is like the only one I think who still knows how. Nobody ever taught me where you can even do that sort've thing on the website >.>

Anyways, I won't be going, due to I'll still be in the process of moving, sadly. Hope you all have fun and kill a troll or two for me.

Yay! All pre-reg. My birthday is the 5th. I am bringing cake. Hope everyone likes chocolate.

I'm probably going, but I'm unsure if I should PC or NPC... :zonks:

Thorgrim should definitely come hang out with the Wolves, *nudge* *nudge*. Didn't realize how soon this event way's now I'm pumped!

Oh how I wish I could go. :(
I'll be out in Wisconsin that weekend visiting my brother who is off at college. I haven't seen him in months. And I tried to get out of it...so I could make this event, but...the rents would shoot me!

Soo, no, I wont be going. :(

RICK, TIM AND ADRIC... Stay outta trouble. D:<

Ya know Thorgrim, there are better people to "Keep" you company than the Black Wolves. Perhaps you could "Keep" away from them and join some more, colorful "Keepany"...

Okay that last one didn't make any sense I'll admit.

You're terrible at this, Ryan :p

Regardless, my last statement is dismissed, I may or may not make this event. Deciding on whether or not I want to PC though...

Couldn't remember if I had, so I did again! :)

CaptainYork said:
Thorgrim should definitely come hang out with the Wolves, *nudge* *nudge*. Didn't realize how soon this event way's now I'm pumped!

If Thorgrim goes, he will definitely be hanging out with the wolves, I might have a friend coming to this event though, so I may NPC, but if he can't go, then Thorgrim shall return, bwa ha ha ha! :twisted:

Darkcrescent said:
Ya know Thorgrim, there are better people to "Keep" you company than the Black Wolves. Perhaps you could "Keep" away from them and join some more, colorful "Keepany"...

Okay that last one didn't make any sense I'll admit.

I think that I'll "Keep" to my current company for now, thanks for the offer though. :thumbsup:

AllianceCHI said:
Have him PC...we'll get him sorted out. :)
The issue is he doesn't have a costume... But I'll check with him.

And while we're on the topic of costumes, I got some in period pants! :thumbsup:

Need costuming?...what size, colors, etc?

either vicki can make something for him or we can bring extra's.

Paul

Not sure if he's going yet, I'll contact you if he is going though, I thank you on his behalf for the offer.

Back