Preregistration is NOW OPEN for the Season Opener!

Ladies and gentleman,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for the April 10-12 event in Chicago is NOW OPEN!

The cost will be $30 if you preregister, $40 at the door.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

See you there!

Preregistered PCs (14)
Robert Sachs
Victoria Pacillo
Adam Costlow
David Glaeser
Jesse Smith
Peter Blumenstein
Ryan Zabawa
Amanda Feigenheimer
Drake Kazemeier
Devin Kazemeier
Carrie Smurr
Laura Burton
Jasmine Elliott
David Glaeser

Preregistered NPCs (5)
Paul Foisy
Thomas Macauley
Seamus Costello
Alan Irwin
Kevin Moore

I'll be there, but paypal hates me so you're getting cash at the door. Do you want the rebuild info for our characters as part of the prereg email, along with our current unused build expenditures?

Wraith said:
I'll be there, but paypal hates me so you're getting cash at the door. Do you want the rebuild info for our characters as part of the prereg email, along with our current unused build expenditures?

Same email or separate email, doesn't matter to me. Whichever works for you.

PoeticMisfit said:
Hey Did you get my character card from Ohio ?

You're good to go. Are you bringing anyone else with you from OH?

Marcena said:
I'm bringing in some NPCs. Count on at least three.

~Jesse

Please have the NPCs each email me to preregister. If any of the NPCs are under 18 and they haven't preregistered, they won't be able to play, because they cannot sign the waiver. In addition, we can make sure that expectations on what will be going on can be set.

Also, just a heads up - since it is a new season, we will be having fresh legal waivers to fill out at logistics at the opener.

Are you still accepting PCs to do NPC shifts now and then? Not 100% on if I'll get time, but it's always fun to go crunch for a while on someone else's card. :D

Wraith said:
Are you still accepting PCs to do NPC shifts now and then? Not 100% on if I'll get time, but it's always fun to go crunch for a while on someone else's card. :D

We ALWAYS love to have people put in a little NPCing to give back to the game. Great way to work on skills with new weapons or weapon combinations...

Well, I may have spoken too soon. Car is broken down. If I don't end up paying an arm and a leg for the fix, I may still make it out for game, but no bets. :(

Ill be out there for sure. same with Devin. Prereg deadline is still Wednesday right? And im working on seeing if David can make it out to this event to Npc as well

Drake

Hrm 4 to 5 huh? I'll take the ugly ones! (So Paul for sure.... :D )

Seriously mates, lets get them PC-preregs in!

Your soooo done! Obliterates for all of Daves Toons!

AllianceCHI said:
Your soooo done! Obliterates for all of Daves Toons!

You may strike me down, but I will only return with toons zannier then you can possibly imagine! Perhaps a dwavern artisan with 20 ranks of every production skill! Or a Sarr peppermint salesman who is addicted to his own product!

Yes, Prereg! like i am right now!!!

Yeah, definitely not going to make it. $500 in car repairs just ate my travel funds for the forseeable future.

*cry*

Its cool Kiefer. I look forward to seeing you some other time.

Paul

see that? I love the Chicago game so much, I'm registered TWICE!

Back