Production needs

Bigens73

Artisan
Bruisey is able to make things next market day. I is able to produce 50 units of things. is anyone in need of anything? I will gladly make things for coin.

-Bruisey Foemangler

You make things? I don't suppose you have an extra workshop or two to rent out to a traveler do you?

-Kalith Toovir

No I has no workshop. I not know need one for free production.

-Bruisey

My friend! I could use a long sword made. I vould hate to travel without a shiny sword at my hip.

Binks

I knows this goes for 1 gold usually. Oliver charge me that when acid get mine. I can set aside points to do this fors you. I has 20 points of production left now.

-Bruisey

Hmm, 1g? perhaps Ill look around a bit first, thats a little steep for my pockets.

-Binks

How much was you thinking?

-Bruisey

I see I was wrong that was for Two handed sword not long sword.

-Bruisey

Normally, 6s would be a fair price, but since I dont know you, Ill just buy your Breakfast and Dinner next market instead.

-Binks

I'm glad you were able to find the correct pricing. I want to make it very clear to anyone here that I did not in fact charge 1 Gold for a longsword. That price, as Bruisey admirably corrected, was in fact for a two handed sword which is a very reasonable rate if I do say so myself.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

I is sorry Oliver. Bruisey no mean to make Mr Oliver look bad. I is confused by numbers sometimes. As for Mr Binks offer I am newer to adventuring so would prefer the Silvers but food I do like very much so I would kindly accept offer.

-Bruisey

Ya... a golds about how much a two handed sword goes for... I should know. I've replaced enough....

-Ragnarok

I usually have an extra workshop or two for travelers, if needed. If you would send me a message, I can give you some details.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Mr. Oliver do you need any supply's restocked I have a few more things I could make like some cure light wounds or arrows lots of arrows.

-Bruisey

i usually sell my stock at the market but i have made some items for those who contact me beforehand, and i keep my prices reasonable as those who have done business with know.
Iganeous

Bruisey,

I don't have any specific needs thank you.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Did someone say arrows? I could always use more arrows!

~Keladry

I could make you ten or so, do you want ten more arrows? Benjamin is loaning me a workshop so I guess I could offer them coated with some kind of alchemical sauce at that if that makes such a small number more interesting.

-Kalith Toovir

Ooh! Fancy arrows! I'd love some. I don't know much about the different coatings, though. Do you have any suggestions?

~Keladry

Well it depends on what you want them for, I like to think of them in a few categories.

First you have your cheaper types that cause a disruption but don't kill your target right away. Price is for two coated arrows or bolts, not including the arrow itself for ease.

Paranoia - 3 Silvers - Disrupts the enemy lines, great for trying to get folks to stand-down or at least not work together
Weakness - 5 Silvers - More rare than I'd expect, but weakens most to the point where engaging is far safer. Tends to work on a lot of creatures that don't breathe gases in.

Next you have your take downs.

Laugh/Nausea - 6/7 Silvers - Will shut down most targets quickly, although the laughing tends to get to some people, I'd suggest Nausea, it's worth the extra silver although a bit more messy.
Vertigo - 8 Silvers - Same as above, but no mess, or annoying laughter, plus it's funny to see them fall down.
Feeblemind - 8 Silvers - More expensive, but will also generally shut down casters that can self heal from other ailments.

And then you have you simple Vorpals

Nice - 1 silver - Makes the arrow hit a bit harder, about what I'd do with a longsword, warning, I am not very strong.
Nicer - 3 Silver - Makes the arrow hit much harder, about a stone bolts amount of extra damage, although not as cool as a stone bolt of course.
Nicest - 4 Silver - Like the nicer one, but even more nicerest (I know it's a fancy word, trust me it's a craftsman term) Adds about a Lightning Bolt worth of damage, but again not as flashy.

Finally the Super special "Werehunter" Arrows, these are both silvered and have the best vorpal possible - 6 silvers per two.

I should be able to handle about 10 arrows of any of these, heck I could handle a full twenty I suppose.

Arrows are a copper a piece I guess I should say as well.

Regards,
-Kalith Toovir

Back