Protecting the Stones

Banradi

Adept
All -

The goblin has begun an attack against the Waymaker Stones. As promised, I will be around until the goblin is safely removed from the network. To begin with, I have restructured and fortified 5 stones. You can still get to and from any stone as always, however these stones will act differently in the following ways:
  1. Anybody will be able to use these stones, as long as they have a coin in their hand (copper, silver, gold, or platinum). Each coin will allow you to take 5 people through. For safety, do not take any more than 50 people through the stone at one time. As it is now simple to do this, I expect this will not be a problem.
  2. You are able to use the stone simply by activating it (OOG: “Activate Waymaker Stone”). You do not need to say where you are going out loud, but will need to have a clear picture of it in your head or know the name of where you are going.
  3. You will rift out in three seconds.
You will be able to tell which ones these are by the fact that they have the same symbols that the Dragonreach stones do: Λ ж Ω Π ξ Φ Θ ϑ Ι

For those of you unable to see, the stones I have protected are as follows:
  1. Westhaven
  2. City Center of Arbor
  3. A crossroads in the Northlunds, just outside of Dwarfholm. Go North to head towards Barbarian heavy lands, West to the capital city of Dwarfholm, South towards Dwarven and Stone Elf farm lands, and due East will bring you to the front of the war
  4. A small city by the name of Dunum. This is in the Ternian Empire and is right near the bridge to Anret.
  5. Su’Lair
As for further information, I will be attending the following gather to help resolve this matter quickly and efficiently. I will need to speak to a number of you about the next steps we need to take as well as preventative measures. Please reach out to me privately for any additional questions regarding this matter. Thank you.

Safe Travels,
Waymaker

Oh masterful Waymaker Banradi,

You have seen the power that a wish can give you and should you wish it I can grant you the upper hand once more. It is truly a simple matter for me, just ask.

Since titles seem so important in this realm, you may call me Wishgranter Amon.

Wishgranter Amon

Amon,

I feel zhere is a HUGE catch to zhis. Like, devastatingly huge catch. How come we've never heard of you until now Amon? Vhere were you when we could of wished Bliss be gone? Or when I needed a bigger boat, or ven that other thing happened?

Simply nothing to contribute,

Binks

(Moved to it's own dreaming thread for clarity :) Annette )

Last edited:
Back