Q's on the site

Naie

I know the information on the site was posted earlier, but I can't find it now and we are coming for the first time to the May event. So ... I have the address and name, so I can find it probably, but

Are there cabins enough or should we bring a tent in case? Bunks? Mattresses?

Will there be a tavern and does it take in-game $ or out-of-game?

Where do we pre-register and do you need payment up front? I understand it is $50 apiece?

Do you allow ultra-light weapons?

We will be getting there after game on - probably from 11:00 - 12:00. How do you handle this? Will logistics be marked or is there a site map somewhere?

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks ahead of time to whoever answers!

Arlene V
Traverse City

Hey Arlene, here's your info :)

There is one PC sleeping building. It has 5 seperate rooms, each has 2-4 nice beds in it, and will sleep several more on the floor. I would recommend that you at least bring a sleeping bag and camp pad/air mattress. If you have a tent and spare room in your vehicle, it certianly wouldn't hurt to bring it. It's always been hard to tell how many PCs will actually show up for events in southern Michigan.

We have a tavern run by Becky Fleming, who makes wonderful food. It costs $10 to eat and drink for the whole weekend. The tavern will close a little while after dinner is served on Saturday night, so you'll have to provide your own midnight snack :)

If you would like to pre-register the tags you will need to make logistics faster, you will receive goblin stamps. The email address is alliancesouthmi@yahoo.com

The event costs $50, there is no need to send me the money ahead of time.

Ultra-light weapons are allowed, so long as the core is made of .505 kitespar or graphite tube.

Logistics will be in the tavern again, off in one of the corners. Come find me when you arrive and I will uncover it to get you checked in.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Thanks Tom! Right now it looks like we have a definite four people coming and one ?. I think you answered all my questions but I have one more. Are there directions to the site once we get to the actual address? None of us have been there so we're coming in blind - literally as it will be after dark.

Arlene V

The site is really easy to find via googlemaps... its like 2 miles from the highway. I only recomend that you take that last road a little slower as it goes from paved to unpaved very abrutly :)

Who's planning on making it?

Paul

Do we have limited access to the kitchen if we want to bring something? I might want to grab some foods to sell IG.

Paul

Yes, take that last road very carefully.... *glares at paul* No ones care can survive the abrupt change like that....

Right now we have myself, Mike, Anique and Jason Kukla.

ummm...I was asking more about where do we go to get to NERO? Once we get to the address, is it right there?

Arlene

Yep, there is a big sign that says "Nature's Haven", just turn into that driveway and the parking area will be on your right.

Awesome. Thanks!

Back