question about the newsletter...

Leara

i just moved a few months ago and i was wondering who to talk to about getting a newsletter mailed to my new address. i received them at my old address but now, as expected, I'm not getting it and I'm not sure who to give that information to to make that happen... :?:

Leara said:
i just moved a few months ago and i was wondering who to talk to about getting a newsletter mailed to my new address. i received them at my old address but now, as expected, I'm not getting it and I'm not sure who to give that information to to make that happen... :?:

We don't mail newsletters any more. They're only available online now. Sorry!

:( aww, i always looked forward to those. thanks for the response about that tho

Leara said:
:( aww, i always looked forward to those. thanks for the response about that tho

I know, I liked them too. But on the other hand:

(a) we save a lot of money this way that can be used on the site;

(b) we don't have to deal with space issues and have infinite room for longer articles;

(c) almost everyone is online these days and can read the newsletters that way. In fact, since we always posted them online anyway as soon as they were done, many people were telling us that they never even opened the newsletters when they were mailed to them.

Back