question

A

Anonymous

So I was just wondering, who actually is running the healers guild at the moment?

Aaron

Interesting

I've heard at least 2 others make that claim in the last 4 months.

Silly Gorgio, make up your minds.

-TD, KBN

most_precious_blood said:
I've heard at least 2 others make that claim in the last 4 months.

Silly Gorgio, make up your minds.

-TD, KBN

Now thats odd. Now I know where Lord Elryion's claim is from, who are the others who have said they have been put in charge of the earth guild?

The others.

You trade constantly. If you see someone eyeing merchandise, you're inclined to haggle a higher price. So what makes you think I wouldn't hold you to your own rules? Silly Gaje track me down privately, then we'll talk.

-TD, KBN

under the earth guild

I'd like to be in charge of the putting people into the earth guild...lol
R

My, that's an awfully bold statement to be making...

~Ashlan

Hey, what did you expect? I'm a woppin first lvl, stiff breeze and i'm lookin for a healer...on the up side though, i'm too pathetic for a pc to kill and sleep with a good conscience...like clubbing a baby harp seal or something....

...You might want to watch what you say around the crossroads, or you may end up in the earth yourself..... just a friendly sugjestion.......

Jarax

No, but you might find a large bump on the back of your head.

Your freindly Neighborhood Drethal!

And a lighter purse as well i'd imagine....if it is to be than it shall. But i wouldn't put a down payment on that new warhorse just yet...

War horse? I don't ride horses my feet can cary me anywhere I need to go. Also, I have much better way's to make money than that. Hey you might wan't to talk to Polare if yo are looking for things to kill and healing. Becoming an Apprentice of him get's you training and healing. Also you learn the very important lesson's of life.

As always: Drethal

Wow, Drethel, you're already halfway through your training with a response like that! Very impressive!

Of course, now Solomon is going to ask how long I've been brainwashing you...

-Polare

Polare Lissenstine said:
Wow, Drethel, you're already halfway through your training with a response like that! Very impressive!

Of course, now Solomon is going to ask how long I've been brainwashing you...

-Polare

It was a good try on his part, but he still has *much* to learn...

As for our new visitor, welcome to the Crossroads. As you've already learned, Ambassador Polare has a long and distinguished record of assisting and befriending new travelers and adventureres to the area. To date, he has trained more than two dozen, with many that have remained in the area that have become respected and distinguished members of our little town.

And, while Solomon is not among that honored group, he is a well-known and respected warrior and protector of this town and area. He currently holds the highly honorable position of Sheriff, and is quite efficient at keeping the peace.

Some interesting additional information: Solomon often stays with Polare and his apprentices, making for a comfortable, secure abode for all who would stay there. I'm not sure there is much room left, however, you'll need to contact Polare about that, but I'm sure he'll be able to accommodate you (or find someone you can stay with).

If you haven't considered it, I'd highly recommend talking to Polare about becoming his apprentice. His teachings about life and adventuring are, quite literally, life-saving and life changing. If you let him, he will guide you to where you want to be in life; he'll help you get to where you want to be (wherever that is).

Granted, there are others who can help you, but none better than Polare.

Long days and pleasant nights,

--Avaran

Avaron,
Your words are written with wisdom and grace, and i am pleased to read them. I will speak with this Polare, as his reputation speaks as an honourable man. Thank you for this conversation Avaron,
Hirohito Tokugawa

Back