questions about the faire day

so i have a couple questions about the faire day
1) what time on saturday is it to start
and 2) if it is to start early saturday, would it be possible to camp there friday night?

We're going to have the ball rolling by 10:00 am.

I'm probably going to camp there Friday night, providing Brian/Deb have no problem with it.

Deb,

Do you guys mind if people want to camp there the night before? (Please pass this message onto her if you see her.)

noted... I may just drive up the night before now

Friday night camping will be fine. Tents can be set up Friday afternoon starting around 2 pm. If all goes well on the 10th there should be enough room for 8 to 10 tents in the out of game area , But you need to be set up before dark.

Please let me know if you will be arriving on Friday.

Gary
Jeremy
your names are down

Mike and I will also arrive on Friday night...however...we will not be in a tent... :p

There is a good chance myself mark and kris will be there Friday as well

If at all possible, I would like an Out-Of-Game place reserved for a tent. We'll most likely get there pretty early, but I just want to make sure.

Thank you, Brian and Deb.

Friday night arrivals so far
Gary
Jeremy
Albert (out of game space )
Sean
Rachel
Mark
Kris
Mike and Jenna
Did I get everyone so far?

we might as well have the event start friday at this rate :lol:

I'd love to show up Fri night too if possible. Will the common cabin be available to stay in? I like staying there.

-Craig

I might be comming friday night, depending on carpool, grad school, and the presence of punch/pie.
--bill

Damn!

We sure have a lot of people. Maybe we should run a couple mods Friday night. No promises though.

And I certainly can't (shouldn't) be the one to run any. I have school work to do. We'll see.

Gary

What did you expect, people are jonesing and your first event is a faire day. Addicts need their fix damnit.
--bill

PS: just giving you crap in good fun. I am totaly busy too and do not begrudge you needing time.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
What did you expect, people are jonesing and your first event is a faire day. Addicts need their fix damnit.
--bill

PS: just giving you crap in good fun. I am totaly busy too and do not begrudge you needing time.
--bill

Oh no, I'm nothing shy of happy that people are eager. I actually didn't think that many people would be interested in a faire day, but there you go.

I'd NPC a mod if the PC's would then jump and NPC one for me.

But I won't be getting there until 8ish. If there are no mods we should all go out to dinner or something.

Pantzike said:
If there are no mods we should all go out to dinner or something.

i concur with this statement. i shall also try to remember to bring the frisbee for friday night for those of us that are there before dark. :D

Back