Rankings!

Hey, it took me a long time to work up to Ultralord... can I get those back? LOL

And I think I was getting close to not being a newbie on the other boards. Its gonna take me forever to get there again. Though Neshir is going to have to start over to, which makes me happy :p

I'm only at 84/day... :cool:

-Justin

sad but true

-Justin

well... hop to it!

-Justin

A lot of us should be doing productive things... our jobs for instance LOL. I wish I could count how much time I used to spend at my old job in the winter when there was NOTHING to do hanging out on the boards and writing plot. Now at work I have to actually *gasp* work. So less time for posting. Alas.

well in my defense I was off from work for three days...

and I work overnights... so not really huge things to do...

On the previous boards I had all y'all beat! I was a dragon mage in my less than nine months on the boards! It's gonna take a while.......*sigh*

I beg to differ - ultralord trumps dragonmage. Of course on these new ones I am woefully behind...

I know, right! But there seems to be so little to say sometimes. And I'd be right up there with the two of you if I used the Post That Never Ends to chat all night! ;)

Marcena said:
I know, right! But there seems to be so little to say sometimes. And I'd be right up there with the two of you if I used the Post That Never Ends to chat all night! ;)

You have to be more like Justin.....where to him there is NEVER little to say.....; )

Is there a place to see the list of all the Rankings and the post need to get them?

Pyro727 said:
Is there a place to see the list of all the Rankings and the post need to get them?

Nope!

I want you to find out on your own.

I will tell you this though -- since I set it up, nothing follows much of a pattern. :twisted:

In other words, instead of having an increase every 150 posts or so, there will be an increase at 150, and then at 307, and then at 434, and then at 672, and so on.

Back