Recast: Dame Ishani Tiberion

meirya

Artisan
The character of Duchess Tiberion's eldest daughter, Dame Ishani Tiberion, formerly played by Cass who regretfully is no longer frequenting NPC Camp, is being recast starting this September event. Dani will be playing the character of Dame Ishani from here on out.

You may have encountered Dame Ishani at the August 414 tournament event or at the event or so prior to that. There's a picture here (also below) - Dame Ishani is on the right in the black/gold. The recast Dame Ishani will still have brown/black hair and will wear black and gold. As soon as the costume is finished, I'll post a reference picture so you can roleplay accordingly as recognizing the character if your character has met her before.

Please message me if your character had any significant interaction with Dame Ishani and let me know, otherwise I won't know about it to roleplay accurately. Obviously she won't be played exactly the same because the portrayers are d ifferent, but we have IG explanations for any behavior and demeanor changes. Thank you for your patience with the recasting process!

Attachments

• 15044088651_afc4520b35_o.jpg
    15044088651_afc4520b35_o.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back