Recipes to help out

Stripe

Scholar
As I have spoken to many of you on the dreaming and during our last meetup, I have several recipes that may be able to help out with the upcoming battles against the undead. If anyone can help gather the ingredients for these, I will provide as much as I can to assist.
There are also a few personal projects I have in the works and would appreciate help crafting.
All information is listed below for reference. Feel free to follow up with questions.

For fighting undead:
Monster slaying weapons (temporary) - Requires Essence of the Hunter, which can only be gathered from large predators that have made a fresh kill within a day, and only within 3 days of a full moon (so the September gather should be in that time frame). It can also be gathered from predators which have a totem without the other factors. I can assist in gathering or showing how to gather the essence.

Auto Stabilize potion - Requires dust from jade skeletons. If they are found during raids against the undead they would be useful.

Turn Undead gases - Requires black ichor from greater undead for each. Not as useful, but if found I can make it.

Water from Lumiere's Spring - Can be used to turn necromatic potions into curative ones. Since we'll probably find lots of these potions, it would be useful.

Acid globes - Effective substitute for gas globes against undead and constructs. Requires pearls from lake Andahl in Arnet.

Things that may be useful to look for - There are several crafting workshops within undead territory that hold valuable ingredients, and if any are found I could assist in turning the items into useful consumables.
If any powerful specters with yellow eyes are spotted (unlikely), they also drop a valuable essence that can be contained in a vial. Not useful for fighting undead, but for other elixirs.

If anyone has coin or connections to help with purchasing a list of lesser crafting items, I am willing to provide production for several smaller items that could help with the battle. Usually I hunt ingredients myself, but I might have to swallow my pride at this rate.

Miscellaneous category:
I am looking for dust that comes from the Books of Lore. I can use this to help out any future investigations in town, but have other emergencies I must attend to before the next few markets. If anyone can obtain this, I can craft an item out of it to potentially help the town with future research.

Personal projects:
Looking for a group of at least moderately experienced adventurers to harvest sap from a Triffid tree. Will pay and provide curatives for the fight.

Looking for a group willing to travel into the belly of a certain whale and harvest bile from it's liver. High pay.

Always looking for samples of or information on how to find multiple smaller crafting items, and any saliva that can be harvested from brood. Especially brood queens.

Thanks to anyone who can consider helping.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Greetings Benjamin,

I don't believe we have met before. So allow me introduce myself. I'm Sir Nyio Sorn of Valdanis. Even though it doesn't exist anymore that is where is was knighted but that is a story for later times.

You have caught my attention with asking for aid with a certain whale. I will gladly travel into its belly and help extract the bile you need. I may not be able to extract it personally but I can make sure that the one who can will be protected the entire way! If you would accept my help then I look forward to this adventure and will be one to talk about in years to come. Also I will be bringing my mate Pebbles with who is an experienced swordswomen. She is fierce when it comes making things lay down and making sure things stay down.

Thank you for your time.
Sir Nyio Sorn

Sir Sorn,

It fills my heart with joy to know that both you and Pebbles will be adventuring here in Wayside. I look forward to our reunion and many future days spent in your company.

Matron FallingStar

Back