Regarding the Order of the Earth

Jovunn

Adept
My colleagues of the Order,

I find myself unable to attend the coming gather and shall subsequently be unable to attend to my duties as guild head. I offer my most sincere apologies and assure each of you I shall return to the adventuring community in due time for subsequent gathers.

In my absence, Mairead shall take responsibility of the guild and its composite functions. Matters regarding the Order should be reported to her - this includes the undertaking of any tasks on behalf of the guild for the betterment of the community, donations, your monthly tithe of one silver, and so on. Furthermore, if there any any among you who are not acquainted with Mairead or each other, please use this as an opportunity to introduce yourselves to one another.

It is my hope that I shall, at last, update the current guild standings within the week. I apologize for the months-long delay in doing so; I have had a great deal of unrelated family business to attend.

Lastly, I should have enough accrued points per the current guild system to cover this month's absence and maintain my standing. If any would prefer to dispute this, they need only speak up.

I look forward to seeing each of you next month. In the meantime, please honor Mairead as your circlemistress pro tempore and see her with any concerns you may have.

In service,
Circlemistress Vær'lux of Lordaq
Matriarch of Clan Vidua

Back