Regarding the treaty with Broken Spear.

Tetsu

Scout
To all,

According to the good word of Sir Harrison Ryatt, esteemed Paladin of the Duchy of Ashbury, the treaty with the Broken Spear tribe of Bugbears is null and void. If any Bugbears are seen near towns or settlements they are to be asked to leave or face martial opposition.

I will be happy to discuss the motivation behind this change in policy with any nobles present the next time I am at the regular meeting place in Fairdale.

In Service to the Duchy,

Man-at-Arms Flint Boulderback
Vex Squad, Legion D, Rock O' Trellheim

Martial Opposition.... meaning a solid beat down. Quite a change from having breakfast with one.... I'd love to chat with you about this change. I'll be in fairdale next month at the individual tourney. hope I get to see you there Flint.

Redcloud.

Flint,

I'll see you next month you can tell me all about it. I've been waiting for the chance to kill those damn beasts scince we found out they were cutting off food supplies to the loyalist forces in Trellheim durring last year's seige. I'm glad to see that Sir Harrison has had the chance to act on this matter.
See you soon,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

I should clarify...I would be happy to speak about this to anyone, this ain't no secretive subterfugin' type o' thing.

-Flint

Flint,
Vell ziz iz quite interezting. I believe lazt I vaz in Fairedale you vere zaying zat you vere againzt the treaty any vay no? Pleaze tell me iv I am vrong. I vould alzo like to zpeak viz you on ziz. I enjoy learning more about Azbury from you.

Lanna Rose

Back