Reporting to the archmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Having put his horse in the stables Mar strides into the arcane sanctum stopping at the desk "azkaine ordered me to report to him is it ok for me to head up?" he asks the clerk his eyes weary the rage that had driven him through most of the previous weekend was waning but there was still much to do.

The attendant looks up a bit confused. "You mean ArchMage Az'Caine, or Steward Az'Caine or Lord Az'Caine I assume?" the attendant emphasizes the proper titles of the ArchMage with each breath. "And you are?" wondering if this northerner has ever been taught any manners. She pulls a massive ledger from under the desk and places it loudly upon the desktop, opens the tome and flips to today's date, waiting for a name to match to the very long list upon the page.

"Mar from parsons breach" Mar replies watching the attendant carefully "like I said lord Azkaine ordered me to come see him here as soon as possible so here I am"

"Lord Az'Caine" the attendant begins "is currently away on business. He should be back within a day or two though. If you are staying in town, we can send a messenger for you when he returns." the attendant waits, grabbing a quill and ink.

Mar nods "fine i'll be at the home guard hq training thank you" He says waiting for the attendant to finish writing then leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back