Requesting an audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illandra

Illandra looks around sheepishly. She'd really only ever made her way straight to the library before, never really thinking she'd need to go elsewhere. Hoping she'd been going in the right direction the entire time, she stops the closest person to ask for directions, and perhaps the protocol in trying to see the Archmage.

A familiar looking goblin with his blonde top knot hairdo bobbing as he moves, whisks by, arms loaded with scrolls and books. He looks to be heading towards the library.

"Master Ixit! Please, could you spare a moment or two?" Illandra hastily says while eyeing the amount of items being carried by the goblin. She was not quite sure if she should offer help, or if he was fine on his own.

The Adeptus stops in his tracks recognizing a familiar voice. With his sudden stop, many of the books and scrolls he was carrying continue their trajectory forward, creating quite the mess in the lobby. A few stifled giggles are heard, but several members come over and begin to help the clean up.

He beams a broad toothy smile at Illandra " 'Alo!" he exclaims. "ow are you Illandra? Wat brings you to de Sanctum today?" he asks as members pile his scrolls and books back into his arms. A few just begin to carry them towards the library, knowing full well that this eruption of paper will likely happen again if Ixit is left to ferry them around the Sanctum.

"I have a report to give to the Archmage. I also have some questions if he's available, though I think i'm quite lost and don't know the protocol on how to get a meeting with him. Would you happen to know?" She asks, picking up a few items herself.

Ixit scratches his head and ponders the question. "Well, I would say you need to be polite to da ArchMaj' 'e is a busy fellow deez dayz. I'm sure dat if you let da attendant know 'oo you are, 'e will want to speak wit you. You know, wit da whole Mobues ting and all. You can find da attendant over dare" he says pointing to a massive desk in the rotunda, a motion that knocks some of the precariously placed scrolls to the ground. "Well, I must get back to da library. Good Luck Illandra! I may see you at the gathering next week." He smiles and rushes off to the Southwest spire.

Illandra turns around and makes her way towards the desk. "Excuse me...My name Is Illandra Remmington. I was hoping to speak to ArchMage Az'Caine if he is avaliable."

The Attendant looks up from her books and scrolls. "If you will have a seat, I will send a messenger to the ArchMage to see if he is available. What is this regarding?"

"I have a... report for him and Magistrate Corstar. I also have some questions for him if he has the time after I deliver said report." Illandra smiles politely, before taking a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back