Requesting for an Earth Circle

Avernorn

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone would be generous enough to donate an Earth Circle for the next gathering. I would normally ask for a ward, but for the time being, one of my companions doesn't work well with the Celestial Magic. If you do help us for this cause, I will either give you a few gold or a really damn good cup of coffee.
-Avernorn
Trouble Brewing & Company

Avernorn,

I won't be coming with you all to the islands, as I need to spend time here at home - in an official capacity now - but I heard your dream and I thought I should say something.

A spellcrafted Earth Circle is actually a significantly larger request than a ward. A few gold would be an appropriate tip for the formalist who casts it, yes, but such a spell requires magical components that you'd need to provide or pay for. I hope you hear this with adequate time to make preparations. Hopefully you haven't left the mainland yet.

... you know what, actually? Sir Anvilstrike will be en route to Camulus as well; contact him when you arrive and he may be able to provide the components you'd need. Perhaps he might even hear this dream himself.

Be well,
Ket

Back