Restlessly waiting.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low growls can be heard coming from the common area, upon investigation Harlequin is seen pacing, her tail twitching back and forth.
Just under her breath a stream of expletives can be heard punctured by 'no no no man' and nearly inaudible growls.
Swinging her claws lazily she continuously lifts her head scanning the nearby trees looking, and smelling, for something to kill.....or do

Aezir is sitting against a tree relaxing when he hears some familiar growls. Wandering over to the noise he sees Harlequin pacing, Aezir calls out "Greetings Harley, Seems like you could use a fight of sorts. Care to fight with me? First to start bleeding out wins" He puts his shield on the ground, removes and places his Necklace on it.

"There is a cure wounds spell in this, whoever wins uses it on the other. No other spells allowed." He continued, while picking up his axe and getting into a ready stance with a mischievous look on his face. "Seem fair?"

Harlequins ears perk up as Aezir walks over. She stills as he propositions her, cocking her head to the side she slowly nods.
"Sounds lovely! I'm not usually one for public displays but a work out with you might just do the trick." She grins mischievously.

"Maybe once were done licking your wounds we can go for a hunt." She says with a laugh as she puts her various weapons to the side on her cloak.
Answering the mischievous look on Aezir's face with one of her own, Harlequin licks her lips and crouches into a ready position.

After a brief wander past the cabins, Kai stops by the commons.
"Oh, this should be good." She settles in with her shoulder bag on one of the benches to watch.

(Me and Candace chatted about how this fight was going to go down)

Letting out a rawr Aezir rushes Harlequin swinging at her side with his axe. Harlequin jumps out of the way getting behind Aezir trying to slash the back of his legs with her claws. He just gets his ax in the way before the claws dig in. "Well someones a quick little panther" Aezir teases.

Harlequin replies with a growl swinging again catching Aezir's shoulder leaving four long cuts behind. Aezir growls a bit in pain putting a bit of distance between him and Harlequin, he touches his wound and licks up some of the blood. "And someone is a slow lion" She teased back.

"Guess I should pick up the pace" Aezir replies rushing in again this time landing a knee into Harlequin. Making her double over before he smashed the hilt of his ax into her back. As Aezir brought his ax head down upon Harlequin she rolled out of the way in time to just get caught by the tip of the blade on her arm. Leaping back up she managed on landing another hit with her claws right by Aezir's left eye.

Aezir grabbed Harlequin digging his claws into her back then tossing her a distance away. Trying to wipe away the blood from his eye he realized that he wouldn't be ale to clear his sight until he can stop the bleeding. Next thing he knew Harlequin was back right in front of his about to land another attack. Aezir reacted with headbutting Harlequin before she could hit him. "Really you headbutted me" Harlequin exclaimed. "What's the matter Harley?" Aezir replied "I thought you liked things a bit rough" Giving her an dirty look.

"Well usually rough involves something else" Harlequin shot back before throwing a series of claw attacks at Aezir. He only just managed on blocking most of them before laying a set of his own claw attacks against her. Harlequin tensed up as the last attack hit her down her back. She quickly turned around and managed on cutting into Aezir's right eyebrow. With Aezir not being able to see Harlequin, she snuck behind him and landed one of her assassination attacks on him. Aezir falls to his knees before collapsing. Harlequin collapses having almost lost herself. Remembering about the neck lass she managed to get over to it and back to Aezir just before he had bled out. Aezir wiped the blood from his eyes before looking up "Well looks like I lost then" Aezir said.

Feeling out of breath and sore but triumphant she licks her lips grinning.
"Well fought." She practically purrs

Getting up and gathering his gear and healing up some of his and Harlequins most severe wounds. He noticed Kai watching from one of the benches. " Did you enjoy the performance Kai?" he asked as he put his necklace back on. Before she could answer Aezir heard a call by Shatrevar make a call for members of the Remmington Household. "Sorry I think I need to go talk to my boss quickly" Aezir said while walking off. "Sorry Harley we will need to pick up where we left off later."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back