Return from Siofra

Sheakhan

Adept
Greetings,

It has only been a short while, our journey home. Callings on the wind, and rumblings in the land took us southwards and now the land calls us back again, perhaps our trials are over. Perhaps they have just begun.

I can see a great many things woven in time and the dreaming, but I do not see what has occurred in Sedovia these months (years? decades?) past.

Before we arrive, I would very much like to be caught up via this dreaming. If there are any willing to give a few moments of their time to do so, we ought be prepared as best we can for our return. I see the trickling wake of changes in the weave and all along the path... but I cannot see that which left them.

Thank you most kindly for your time,
may your nights be warm and your path pleasant,

-Corynn Wicklon, of Clan Wicklon. Seer of the Tuatha de Ffinan.

Corynn, there are a great many things to discuss. I suggest that you prep a much Formal Link as you are able before the next gather, I shall reach out to you privately with the reasoning.

I hope the rest of you kin will be joining you, this is likely going to be quite the fight.

Corynn! It will be good to see you again. Much has transpired, though Durnic will be able to provide a much more coherent narrative.

Durnic, Kel,

Thank you most kindly for the replies. Durnic I will most certainly be in contact. Kel, I would very much like your incoherent narrative if you are willing to provide it.
Regardless, Muirgheal leads us to Sedovia in time for your next gathering. The others will join as they see fit, though as I am not a Kern myself I do not make it as much my business to keep track of their whereabouts. Any more than speculation would be best addressed with Muirgheal herself.

I love forward to seeing you both, and the others.

Pleasant paths,
-Corynn Wicklon of Wicklon.

Back