Reward for the Capture of the REAL Jimmy Three Face

satsukirebel

Scholar
I do not take kindly to my good name bein' tarnished on nothin' but someone's idea of joke. That's why I'm offerin' 5 gold from my own purse for any information which leads to the capture of the real Jimmy Three Face. There will be an additional reward of an MI t' the person who can trace that damn nasty rumor back to the one wot started it.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Lady Alyce,
To hear that your reputation is being tarnished by some criminal angers me to no end. I swear upon my honour that these rumours be erased and this liar be captured and brought to justice, by my own hands.

Upon my honour,
Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden

Honorable Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden,

You are indeed honorable t' promise such a thing. I am most grateful for your oath given thus.

May wisdom an' discernment be with you.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Honorable Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden,

If there is any aid I can give you in apprehending the bandit Jimmy Threeface, I would very much like to learn from your skill in returning these criminals to justice, as you demonstrated in your brilliant tracking of the taxman. I therefore offer my meager service to your name should you discover more about this bandit. I ask no share of the glory or gold, just the opportunity to expand my own skill as a bounty hunter.

Kryton

Alyce! You're the Jimmy Three Face? Well, I knew I chose a good Fracas Friend, and I also knew I should watch my back around you.
All joking aside, I'd love to help you clear your name, as much as it can be cleared. Tell me if there's anything I can do, and of course I'll keep my ears to the ground for you.

Jonathan- You need to watch your back around me? If I recall you need to keep your back t' me more often. It'd do your 'ealth some good mate.
Really though, the first thing t' do right now is scout some information. The more we know the more it'll 'elp.

'Ere's wot we 'ave so far:

Someone right now is deliberately sowing confusion, starting illogical rumors like me bein' some masked male bandit and McGregor 'aving a number of illegal dens funding 'is work. Neither of these things are normal conclusions one would make based on knowledge of either of us. That makes me think it's deliberate and meant t' distract from the real culprit, some other crime in progress, or 'arm us specifically. OR it could be some idiot's idea of a joke, I prefer t' believe people are smarter than that but my 'opes are often 'igher than reality in that respect.

There's a "rumor" that Baron Idden is offering a reward of 200 gold. This is still a rumor since I 'aven't confirmed the exact amount 'e's offering.

And then this article taken from the gazette...

"Baron Idden Cracks Down on Banditry

After an assault on the Baron by a gang of bandits lead by a
man known only as three-faced, the Baron has dramatically
increased patrols and cracked down on the bandits found
within his new lands. The Barons men have been seen often
traveling the roads of the new Barony and many bandits have
been executed.

While in the past the Baron has been known for his leniency
when a bandit was to have been found to be forced into such
work by circumstances, recent events have forced him to
take a harsher stance on the practice, particularly those
bandits that are caught wearing a blue armband.
Surprisingly the bandit known as three-faced has distributed
many fliers denying his men ever assaulted the Baron, and
has even go so far as to offer a size able sum of money to
anyone who clears his name."

Back