ride out to game from MN

I am looking to head out from Minneapolis to wayside for the next event in June and was wondering if anyone was heading out from my neck of the woods. I can help with gas, the only real requirement is that i need to be in st cloud for classes on the 8th, so being home on the 7th would be best. If anyone knows of a ride or such that would be great, really hope i can come out to see all the people i met last weekend.

Take care,
Michael

I know that there is a crew of us heading that way for this event, I think we still have some room...looks like its going to be a 2 car trip :)

I will holler at Dave until he sees this post :D

-Brent

Holler at Dave huh? like I'm not lurking on the boards 14 hours a day. We'll reserve you a spot Mike, it looks like departure will be at 3 pm currently (due to work schedules) on Friday if that works for you. Ideally if you can meet/get picked up before 3, perhaps around 2ish so we can nab the last person at the first possible second and start driving.

Our usual schedule for Chi-town trips works as follows

Friday at 3 pm (this time) - Butts in seats starting the 'wicked burn' down to chi-town.
7ish hour drive with minimal stops - Arrive in Chi-town about 10:30ish
Play das game (whee Turtle fun!)
Sunday 10amish - Begin the drive home (as many of us work early Monday, I myself start at 7 am)

Currently we have two cars prepped, with a likely hard cap of 8 people/seats filled by the below peoples.

1.)David Glaeser
2.)Stephen Stana
3.)Emilynn Henderson
4.)Brent Woodward
5.)Evan Christensen
6.)Chris Matta
7.)Mike/Gabriel
8.)Adam Costlow

Gas for the trip typically breaks down to 30 bucks a head with current gas prices.

Yes... Aren't you excited?

Fynwei said:
Yes... Aren't you excited?

Only if they prereg and order booze :)

Oh, I mean.. yeah!

quick one of my players say MN players stink or something equaly painfull. :p

MN players stink or something equaly painfull. :p

Ohh this should be interesting event, cant wait to see the turn out.

Yeah I think we're going to break our record for most NPC's.

hmm, I'm not sure if i need to be excited or afraid.... wait..... is chris driving himself? I need him to be around to wear my clothes and Caramell with me *pout*

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
MN players stink or something equaly painfull. :p

I'm not coming....something came up.....<sniffs>

Never again do I want to see you and chris in matching skirts ya hear me?

seriously if that kid keeps wearing skirts to game were gunna start wondering.

Dave,

gimme a few minutes alone with rob... he might change his mind.

*whispers* ok now rob... pretend I battered and bruised you and then tell dave he rocks and that youd miss him oh and dont forget to ask for 5 bucks :p

Chris had BEST show up, if he knows what's good for him.

He can't just like... stir the pot and then run away. :p

I might... just maybe... be willing to cover half if not alla his event fee -- then he'd just needta cover gas -- iffin' it's a money issue.

We know it's not because he has like... a life or anything...

;D

Back