Ride to next event? (edit)

Stakie

I was just curious if someone would be passing through the Central PA area on their way to this one? Me and Trevor wouldn't be able to drive but we would love to get up there to NPC if possible.(Maybe PC if we have the right amount of funds!) It would be our first event in this chapter but we are trying to broaden our horizons! We would pitch in some gas money.

Re: Ride to the opener?

just to clarify, the opener was in April.. I assume you are looking for a ride to the May 27 -29th event?

You may want to try posting on the Caldaria forums here to help get a response. Not to many people use the CT national boards. here is the link
http://caldaria.com/phpBB/index.php

Jevedor said:
just to clarify, the opener was in April.. I assume you are looking for a ride to the May 27 -29th event?

You may want to try posting on the Caldaria forums here to help get a response. Not to many people use the CT national boards. here is the link
http://caldaria.com/phpBB/index.php

Isn't it 27-30? for memorial day?

<Puts on his CT Customer Service hat>

Alliance CT does not run long weekends on Memorial day. The game may end slightly later on Sunday, but it will end on Sunday.

Stephen
CT CS

in my imagination your costumer service hat looks like this.

Hat-Rainbow1.jpg

i debated photoshoping your face in there, but i figured it was already a humorous enough image

Jevedor said:

Hat-Rainbow1.jpg

i debated photoshoping your face in there, but i figured it was already a humorous enough image

That's right up there with that GI Joe graph I posted. :p

the great thing about being a web developer is I get to spend all day on the internet... this, coupled with having a large social network of people that find equally random online imagery, allows me to find MANY amusing images...

I had a Humorus Pie chart war with a friend recently. I saw the gi joe one at one point. but this one is still my favorite

piechart.jpg

If anyone gives these folks a ride... let me know. I will make sure you are rewarded.

RiddickDale said:
<Puts on his CT Customer Service hat>

Alliance CT does not run long weekends on Memorial day. The game may end slightly later on Sunday, but it will end on Sunday.

Stephen
CT CS

oh OK. I was just going by what it said on the events calendar

Jevedor said:

Hat-Rainbow1.jpg

Anyone who provides this hat to me will be rewarded in a completely inappropriate fashion.

Stakie said:
Still looking for that ride. Still very much interested in going. No responses on either forums however. T___T Sad Stakie is sad. :(
If I were going to this event, I would fly in/out of the airport nearest you and rent a car for us all just so that you could go, too...wish I could help.

-Luke

Back