Rides for Seattle

So, I'm going to be up in the northwest in time for your July event, but there is a hiccup... I can get myself as far as Seattle, but then my ride is continuing up to the San Juan Islands. I'd love to visit your chapter, but I would need a ride in the evening around 7-8-ish on Friday from Seattle (location is flexible, as long as it's not too far off highway 5, and I might be able to swing an earlier time, but only by an hour or so) to the site, and then back to Sea-Tac airport on Sunday before about 4:15. I won't have a lot of stuff and no bulky weapons. If anyone could to this, I would be most grateful. I'd love to see another chapter, as we're pretty isolated down here in San Francisco.

Either respond here or PM me if you are available

Where you coming from?
It will be me & my son from Portland/Beaverton, so arranging somewhere to meet should be no problem.
Right now, time I leave is sort of open to the weather (I took most of the week off & son is out for summer).

I am currently looking at flying up from SFO for the event so I could take you both ways. I might have one other passenger - still waiting to hear from them - but I'll be renting a car and the difference between compact and mid-size is usually only $5. ;)

My flights are roughly your times so I can pick you up and drop you off at the airport.

Mark

SkollWulfrun- I'd love to catch a ride with you guys from portland, but I don't want to leave my brother, who's heading up to the San Juan Islands once he's dropped me off, to drive from Portland to Seattle on his own. Thanks for offering, though! I looks forward to seeing you there.

Markusdark: That would be great! I'm fine with backseats, middle seats, etc if you want to rent a small car- I'm not a very large person. I'll PM you with my phone # and other details.

Hey Mark,

I'm thinking of flying up as well and was wondering when your flights arrive/leave. Can you contact me?

Cheers,
David (Archer)

Afraid I can't help with rides, but if you'd like a cabin to crash in, I'd be honoured to return the favour! :D

Thanks for the offer, Prashka! :) But there are enough people from SF heading up that we're staking out a cabin. I look forward to seeing you (and blowing stuff up with you :D ) again!

Huzzah. :D

Back