Ritual Casting for Theo

Theo Zhounil

Artisan
Good day to you all.

As i have said before, I am currently journeying to Fairdale and will be present within the next two weeks. I am stopping to make camp, Buy provisions, And catch up with old friends. Though their always seems to be something going on so i lend my hands to your cause while i am around. I was wondering as well, Since i will be out in the sun with you all... if their happens to be sun anyways, If i could ask a good fellow or lady with formal magic to cast a Cloak of shadows upon me on the day after my arrival. I expect to get there by dark so i wont be needing it then and i suspect ill survive the break of morning. A spell crafting is all i require and i have the scroll and the regents as well. i will pay what is necessary. if not, Oh well. I just wanted to enjoy myself for a bit while i was with those i find comforting for the small time it would be.

In any case ill see you all soon.

Good day.

I might be inclined to help in crafting this ritual for you.

BlackWinter~

I have not forgotten you Sun but i was unaware that i would be seeing you soon as i make my way to Fairdale. If this is the case then i shall be quite pleasant in my arrival.

BlackWinter i have not seen you in ages. I do not forget Faces easily. I would be pleased to see you again.

If either of you are willing to help me then I would be most appreciative towards you.

My thanks.

Back